BJC

Very cool shot!

It's crazy how 3804 got around. I saw it getting ready to do a run on the S48 around 4pm. What time were you at St. George? I was there around 345pm and again at 6pm.

11:00 am...then I was over there between 2:00-2:30....I took that slow POS ferry back to Manhattan...I try not to ride thoses buses during school hours or PM rush...that why I like summer time better where you ride the buses anytime you want without the school kids....but man S-66 buses come more often the S-44...there was a long line at 2:15...and the buses still didn't come...I feel sorry for thoses people....who was waiting.lol

Nice shot! I'm going up to St. George, which way is faster, To Manhattan, and then the ferry or take the S53 or S79 to get to S78 to St. George?

you can take the 79 bus to the S 52...you need to get off at the first stop in SI make sure you ring the bell when you get out of toll plaza.

Nice shot man!

Boy, that bus is third world ugly!! Nice shot!!
You wish it was, the O7 NGs are teh business!

I took that slow POS ferry back to Manhattan
As big as those ferries are, and the weight and how much they can load, those ferries can MOVE. Don't confuse yourself by comparing big boats to smaller boats that can move faster because of course of obvious reasons.

Nice shot! I'm going up to St. George, which way is faster, To Manhattan, and then the ferry or take the S53 or S79 to get to S78 to St. George?

The ferry is fast by FAR. The only time when the S53 to a connecting bus may be faster is only when the ferry runs every hour, otherwise don't bother.

Nice shot, I'm going to try and find one on the S53 tommorow.

I rode the S53 from end to end this morning and it was all Orion Vs today. The only O7 I saw today was a O7NG S60 idling at Victory & Clove.

BUT, the O7s seem to be all the talk on the borough!! I've been hearing so much about the "new buses on the 48" from some friends of mine. And I heard various people mentioning them when two of them were idling on Ramp C at St. George yesterday.

Archived