Sixteen.

-CT1660-

Splendid shots!

I hope they do more of these trips with these cars in the future. I would love to attend one of these and get photos of the R11, 16 and 38 that do NOT involve the front view being blocked by the rest of the museum cars. (Chants *fall 2019 fall 2019 fall 2019 fall 2019 fall 2019*)

Nice photos -CT1660-

Great stuff, I didn't go though. I value my sleep.

This was a museum trip only (with admission), right?

Yes it was a museum admission.

Today I just met my Chinese aunt I never seen in 15 years there was no way I could have missed meeting here after so long. (And my mother calls me at the absolute last minute) So was in Jackson Heights all day. Unfortunately theres only 24 hrs in a day, but this was important.

For the record +1.

My god, that R16 sure teared down the Fulton and CPW sections. While i was onboard, you could hear those motors screaming like no tomorrow. Even the R11's motors were screaming as well.

Even folks i know who rode the R16's back in the day were left speechless and beyond finished when that R16 performed the way it did (back in the day, those R16's had a reputation of being slow and unreliable)

Good stuff bruh.

You were the kid who wouldn't shut up lol. I was the one who "nicely advised" you to keep it quiet LOL.

I wasn't constantly talking and I did not remember anyone telling me to stop talking, The R40 or the R16?

Archived