Fight, Slap, and Brawl on the (F) Train

TheNewYorkElevated

damn, these cheese sticks are delicious....

anyway:

But girls mature faster than boys...GTFOH with that

This is an easy one to debunk... I remember when I was in high school, a group of girls we were chillin with, parroted this BS...

At high school, I did this on 2 fronts:

- an adult woman & an adult man are not comparable

- a teenage girl of the same age does not reach adulthood any faster than a teenage boy of the same age

I got met with silence from one of them, and the other two was on some, I'm a geek/nerd shit & all that...

(amazing how when you're smarter than someone in school, you're a nerd, geek, poindexter (lol).... If you trying hard & you still averaging 60-70's, don't come at me with some I'm a nerd shit.... You're just telling on yourself; tryna shame me for you being stupid)

I mean, this crap is easily debunked, no matter how many scientists wanna come out with absolutely flawed studies on brain activity tryna illustrate such rhetoric..... A 15 year old girl doesn't mature faster than a 15 year old boy does - They do so at the same damn rate.... Maturity isn't subjective like intelligence is; matter fact, it's pretty damn concrete... You go from a newborn > to an infant > toddler > pre-school > school age child > teenager > ADULT.... These are stages of maturity....

Puberty is what they really mean....

Telling boys that girls undergo puberty earlier doesn't have that "sting" to it, than telling a young boy that girls mature faster....

You know how kids wanna reach adulthood as fast as they can when they're kids, so they can do things adults do without getting reprimanded for it.....

But yeah man, to say that girls mature faster than boys, is nothing more than "girls are smart & boys are retarded" rhetoric.... it is a shaming tactic.....

Seriously though, If I can drive a car faster than Dale Earnhardt, jr, it doesn't make me a better race car driver.....

I rest my case....

Hence the mixed WWE matches :P

heh... When I used to watch WWF, I do not remember one mixed tag team match... Not one.

You couldn't have had sensational sherry & hulk hogan vs luna vachon & macho man.... Nobody would have watched that shit; the entertainment value wouldn't have been there...

Thanks to Jerry the King Lawler's use of the word... Pupppieessss, it got more women wanting to infiltrate male space.

That was a good example you gave.....

Another one I have is, the infestation of these unisex salons.... I refuse to get my hair cut.. in a place where I end up smelling like dexter's lab when I walk out that bitch....

damn, these cheese sticks are delicious....

anyway:

This is an easy one to debunk... I remember when I was in high school, a group of girls we were chillin with, parroted this BS...

At high school, I did this on 2 fronts:

- an adult woman & an adult man are not comparable

- a teenage girl of the same age does not reach adulthood any faster than a teenage boy of the same age

I got met with silence from one of them, and the other two was on some, I'm a geek/nerd shit & all that...

(amazing how when you're smarter than someone in school, you're a nerd, geek, poindexter (lol).... If you trying hard & you still averaging 60-70's, don't come at me with some I'm a nerd shit.... You're just telling on yourself; tryna shame me for you being stupid)

I mean, this crap is easily debunked, no matter how many scientists wanna come out with absolutely flawed studies on brain activity tryna illustrate such rhetoric..... A 15 year old girl doesn't mature faster than a 15 year old boy does - They do so at the same damn rate.... Maturity isn't subjective like intelligence is; matter fact, it's pretty damn concrete... You go from a newborn > to an infant > toddler > pre-school > school age child > teenager > ADULT.... These are stages of maturity....

Puberty is what they really mean....

Telling boys that girls undergo puberty earlier doesn't have that "sting" to it, than telling a young boy that girls mature faster....

You know how kids wanna reach adulthood as fast as they can when they're kids, so they can do things adults do without getting reprimanded for it.....

But yeah man, to say that girls mature faster than boys, is nothing more than "girls are smart & boys are retarded" rhetoric.... it is a shaming tactic.....

Seriously though, If I can drive a car faster than Dale Earnhardt, jr, it doesn't make me a better race car driver.....

I rest my case....

heh... When I used to watch WWF, I do not remember one mixed tag team match... Not one.

You couldn't have had sensational sherry & hulk hogan vs luna vachon & macho man.... Nobody would have watched that shit; the entertainment value wouldn't have been there...

Thanks to Jerry the King Lawler's use of the word... Pupppieessss, it got more women wanting to infiltrate male space.

That was a good example you gave.....

Another one I have is, the infestation of these unisex salons.... I refuse to get my hair cut.. in a place where I end up smelling like dexter's lab when I walk out that bitch....

I heard that shit when I was junior high...I can count how many girls have proven that statement wrong over the years. I bolded that statement because some women will actually lower their standards to be with a n*gga. I can't be with a nerd, geek, dork or whatever. He gotta be from the hood, the streets, the projects.

I think there was one intergender match in the old WWF...Triple H/Stephanie McMahon (when they married on-screen) vs The Rock/Lita...am I making anyone feel old lol?

I remember reading around that there was this one scientist mentioned how the testosterone levels of women have rapidly increased in the past ___ amount of years (I don't remember the # that was given).... Now I don't know if I believe all that, but the way these women are these days, who the hell knows.....

....or it might... might just be that a lot of these dudes hit like bitches nowadays.

-------

Testosterone? I thought it was Estrogen for women and Testosterone for men.

Like all of Y'all said before.....

She should've known better than to mess with a bigass dude who would've put her to sleep in a matter of seconds.

This is why I don't understand why it's still wrong for a man to hit a woman even after she hit him. Just because you're a woman (a trashy ratchet one at that) doesn't mean you can provoke whoever you want and expect them not to do/say anything back eventually.

Testosterone? I thought it was Estrogen for women and Testosterone for men.

I don't wanna bore anyone with too much science, but technically, each gender has both.....

For all intents & purposes, men have higher amounts of testosterone & women have higher amounts of estrogen....

As far as that scientist in question.... While I can agree with enough of these women out here having/exhibiting increased levels of testosterone, I'm rather iffy about the rapidly increasing part.....

I heard that shit when I was junior high...I can count how many girls have proven that statement wrong over the years.

I bolded that statement because some women will actually lower their standards to be with a n*gga. I can't be with a nerd, geek, dork or whatever. He gotta be from the hood, the streets, the projects.

I could write a book on this sub-topic... I'll try to be short...

The one thing I'm gonna say about this from jump, is that... This is not just a hood chick's mentality either, you have women with college level education resorting to this same exact phenomenon of thug lovin', instead of taking time out (and as quiet is as kept, overcome fears) to search for & be with the good man (which somehow gets lumped in with the nerd/geek/cornball/etc. dude) they claim to want..... The latter takes work on their part - the former, well, is far easier - since these dudes are easily controllable & don't require much of anything from these same women other than a fat ass & "that good" (if you catch my drift)....

My lady was like, the one thing she would never do when it comes to a man, is settle for some gringo (like a lot of her friends, and even her own sister did [which she resents her for doing]).... I'm going to show her this post too.

As they say, never trust a big butt & a smile.... Too many dudes still haven't figured this out yet.

It is about CONTROL.... If a woman can easily control you with sex, you are easily figured out.... you are easily disposable... you are not a challenge to her....

^^ Ask the 40+ year old niggaz tryna holla @ high school girls.... I can bet the farm that that was the same dude 20 years ago that was chosen by some broad that professed to not being able to be "with a nerd, geek, dork or whatever".   I know you got some of these dried up ole kool & the gang loser ass niggaz in your area, because I sure as hell have em here in this neighborhood.....

I think there was one intergender match in the old WWF...Triple H/Stephanie McMahon (when they married on-screen) vs The Rock/Lita...am I making anyone feel old lol?

That was around the time when WWF was transitioning (if you wanna call it that) to the WWE, IINM.....

I'm talking about when WWF was in its prime... Well, close enough to being in its prime.... LOL....

The only thing I enjoyed about Vince adding his children into the storylines & what not, was stone cold stunnering the piss out of Shane....

Man, the good ole days!

Stephanie didn't do shit for me - in terms of looks or talent.... Very whiny & annoying.....

Speaking of Lita, maybe it's just me, but there was something about her that.....

Like all of Y'all said before.....

She should've known better than to mess with a bigass dude who would've put her to sleep in a matter of seconds.

This is why I don't understand why it's still wrong for a man to hit a woman even after she hit him. Just because you're a woman (a trashy ratchet one at that) doesn't mean you can provoke whoever you want and expect them not to do/say anything back eventually.

Lol.... Says who? Delusional women & mangina ass MF-ers.... F*ck em both.

You lay hands (or in this case, shoes) on me, and you gettin touched..... Gender is no barrier.

2nd wave Feminism got these women gassed up..... 3rd wave feminism is gonna end up gettin a lot of women killed.

.... but

I don't wanna bore anyone with too much science, but technically, each gender has both.....

For all intents & purposes, men have higher amounts of testosterone & women have higher amounts of estrogen....

As far as that scientist in question.... While I can agree with enough of these women out here having/exhibiting increased levels of testosterone, I'm rather iffy about the rapidly increasing part.....

The one thing I'm gonna say about this from jump, is that... This is not just a hood chick's mentality either, you have women with college level education resorting to this same exact phenomenon of thug lovin', instead of taking time out (and as quiet is as kept, overcome fears) to search for & be with the good man (which somehow gets lumped in with the nerd/geek/cornball/etc. dude) they claim to want..... The latter takes work on their part - the former, well, is far easier - since these dudes are easily controllable & don't require much of anything from these same women other than a fat ass & "that good" (if you catch my drift)....

My lady was like, the one thing she would never do when it comes to a man, is settle for some gringo (like a lot of her friends, and even her own sister did [which she resents her for doing]).... I'm going to show her this post too.

As they say, never trust a big butt & a smile.... Too many dudes still haven't figured this out yet.

It is about CONTROL.... If a woman can easily control you with sex, you are easily figured out.... you are easily disposable... you are not a challenge to her....

^^ Ask the 40+ year old niggaz tryna holla @ high school girls.... I can bet the farm that that was the same dude 20 years ago that was chosen by some broad that professed to not being able to be "with a nerd, geek, dork or whatever". I know you got some of these dried up ole kool & the gang loser ass niggaz in your area, because I sure as hell have em here in this neighborhood.....

That was around the time when WWF was transitioning (if you wanna call it that) to the WWE, IINM.....

I'm talking about when WWF was in its prime... Well, close enough to being in its prime.... LOL....

The only thing I enjoyed about Vince adding his children into the storylines & what not, was stone cold stunnering the piss out of Shane....

Man, the good ole days!

Stephanie didn't do shit for me - in terms of looks or talent.... Very whiny & annoying.....

Speaking of Lita, maybe it's just me, but there was something about her that.....

You lay hands (or in this case, shoes) on me, and you gettin touched..... Gender is no barrier.

2nd wave Feminism got these women gassed up..... 3rd wave feminism is gonna end up gettin a lot of women killed.

.... but

to quote the guy from "The Players Club" shortly after he and his henchmen blew up Bernie Mac's strip club:

*with sunglasses and a smile*. "It's time to hear that pop"

^^ Ask the 40+ year old niggaz tryna holla @ high school girls.... I can bet the farm that that was the same dude 20 years ago that was chosen by some broad that professed to not being able to be "with a nerd, geek, dork or whatever".   I know you got some of these dried up ole kool & the gang loser ass niggaz in your area, because I sure as hell have em here in this neighborhood.....

Man, the good ole days!

.... but

Same can be said for women. Don't trust a big d*ck and a smile. Dudes are the same way. They can control chicks with sex too...they tell their friends "I'm in a relationship" but their dude says, "it's just sex" or "we're just f*cking"  Ah, Maury

Same can be said for women. Don't trust a big d*ck and a smile. Dudes are the same way. They can control chicks with sex too...they tell their friends "I'm in a relationship" but their dude says, "it's just sex" or "we're just f*cking"  Ah, Maury

The male equivalent to a big butt & a smile would be something money related, not sex related....

Anyway, yeah men can control women with sex too, but here's the thing...

Men do the picking, women do the choosing.... It's hardly the same ordeal.....

Women still have the final say....

If men had the final say, phrases such as "rape culture" & "street harassment" wouldn't exist..... I'd go as far as to say that sex wouldn't be near as taboo in this country.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived