Fight, Slap, and Brawl on the (F) Train

TheNewYorkElevated

Well the charges were dropped against him, and now he's trying to sue the city because of his arrest

Can't quote from off my phone, but it's on the Daily News site

He shouldn't have been arrested, but on the other hand, the police probably did not see the video at the time of the incident.

what was the first?

The Drill almost puncturing through a (F) train full of people.

The MTA should really put police officers on (F) trains at late nights, so that this thing doesn't happen. Subways are meant for travelling, not a WWE fight. 

Glad the cops dropped the charges on the guy.  This whole you don't hit a woman crap is total BS.  Too many women provoking men and not expecting anything to happen to them.  I don't understand why in the hell she cares about what the guy is wearing as if she is paying for his wardrobe.  Live and let live...

True DAT! These fights are getting way out of hand. The next thing you know is John Cena wrestling The Undertaker in a (4) train.

The problem is that bystanders dont do anything. There was a intercom on that train, why didnt anyone use it?

The Drill almost puncturing through a (F) train full of people.

The MTA should really put police officers on (F) trains at late nights, so that this thing doesn't happen. Subways are meant for travelling, not a WWE fight. 

All the subway lines have this type of drama on the late nights, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

If I remember correctly, in "Money Train" didnt they use to dress up a undercover cop to make it look like his drunk, or sit him on a train and act stupid? They should start doing this. 

They still have some pretty good plainclothes cops throughout the system. I've walked by quite a few normal looking people who then proceed to give someone a ticket or pull out a badge or whatever. 

Glad the cops dropped the charges on the guy.  This whole you don't hit a woman crap is total BS.  Too many women provoking men and not expecting anything to happen to them.  I don't understand why in the hell she cares about what the guy is wearing as if she is paying for his wardrobe.  Live and let live...

I agree...

The female pandering world is coming to (an) end...

Not in the slightest.....

Even though men generally earn more money, As long as you have women being the largest consumers (not to mention how easy it is to GET them to consume), the pandering to women is going nowhere..... Hell, I'd argue pro-women (which are really anti-male in disguise) groups only growing..... If there's anything coming to an end, it is patriarchal minded men.....

I don't even see this (the dropping of charges on the guy) as a win for men.... If anything, it's a wake up call for women...

Not on the strength of female pandering is coming to an end, but more - Men aren't gonna put up with this shit on a wide scale without acting on their natural human reaction anymore.... The holding back is gonna be less apparent.... What does this mean for women? The more they try "testing" men on a physical level, the more they're gonna get the natural stew knocked the f**k out of them.... And in this case, and that so many have concurred - And rightfully so.

....and all guys like me are gonna do is laugh their asses off...

With that said..... With perfect form, perfect execution (her backing up made it worse.... anyone that knows anything about boxing knows this)..... man, did this mothaf**ka slap thee holy ghost up out bitch or what  :lol:  !???!?

This lil light o' mine.... Oooooooooooooooohhhh I'm goah let it SHINE !!!!

Beautiful.

I'm only quoting you because you linked the article... Nothing more.

----

Anyway, I don't like how they're focusing on the 8-ball jacket....

(like it's a badge of niggotry (lol) or something)

I also don't like how, miraculously, the (black) women that get involved in incidents of this nature, are always on some self-growth shit.... In this case, it's how she's this college girl & what not... Basically trying to portray that she's "educated" & the level of wretchedry (whenever I see a woman holding heels like that in public, that just screams wretched... or "ratchet") she exuded on that train, is not the real her..... How she's above her actions on that train.... This is, and has always been, a societal attack on men, on the sly.... On that whole, women are succeeding in college more than men are, shit...... Dudes that get involved in these situations are painted to be ignorant thugs with nothin goin on in their lives.... But the women in these situations, heh, just a minor hiccup on their (already painted) successful journey/path of life....

To that I say, GTFO..... As if hood niggaz & ghetto bitches in college don't exist (that's another rant, of which I won't get into right now)....

All the subway lines have this type of drama on the late nights, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

After reading most of the replies in this thread, this is what I was going to reply saying... Too many NY-ers are oblivious (or simply don't care) just how apparent it is..... Of course, most of it isn't going to make the news - or else you'd have to dedicate the whole hour just on these incidents alone...... Thank goodness for sites like world star huh...

Case in point (although I don't feel like going into all out VG8 mode [story mode], because I'm not that vested in this forum much these days, but) I was on the (2) early yesterday morning (around 3am), and a (fist) fight broke out on the train at franklin (spilled onto the platform)... I don't know when the arguing started (they were already on the train whne I got on @ Church), but it intensified when we got to Winthrop.... As you know, that's a 4 stop span.....

I'm just glad the c/r closed the god damn doors.... I wouldn't have winced if those 3 half naked bitches & those 4 anorexic, cornball lookin niggaz ended up killin each other (which is another thing... what is up with all these skinny niggaz these days... no size to em or nothin)... Just the dumb shit that's being argued that lead to these fights.... Dudes are FAR too emotional these days.....

Even though men generally earn more money, As long as you have women being the largest consumers (not to mention how easy it is to GET them to consume), the pandering to women is going nowhere..... Hell, I'd argue pro-women (which are really anti-male in disguise) groups only growing..... If there's anything coming to an end, it is patriarchal minded men.....

I don't even see this (the dropping of charges on the guy) as a win for men.... If anything, it's a wake up call for women...

Not on the strength of female pandering is coming to an end, but more - Men aren't gonna put up with this shit on a wide scale without acting on their natural human reaction anymore.... The holding back is gonna be less apparent.... What does this mean for women? The more they try "testing" men on a physical level, the more they're gonna get the natural stew knocked the f**k out of them.... And in this case, and that so many have concurred - And rightfully so.

With that said..... With perfect form, perfect execution (her backing up made it worse.... anyone that knows anything about boxing knows this)..... man, did this mothaf**ka slap thee holy ghost up out bitch or what  :lol:  !???!?

Beautiful.

----

I also don't like how, miraculously, the (black) women that get involved in incidents of this nature, are always on some self-growth shit.... In this case, it's how she's this college girl & what not... Basically trying to portray that she's "educated" & the level of wretchedry (whenever I see a woman holding heels like that in public, that just screams wretched... or "ratchet") she exuded on that train, is not the real her..... How she's above her actions on that train.... This is, and has always been, a societal attack on men, on the sly.... On that whole, women are succeeding in college more than men are, shit...... Dudes that get involved in these situations are painted to be ignorant thugs with nothin goin on in their lives.... But the women in these situations, heh, just a minor hiccup on their (already painted) successful journey/path of life....

To that I say, GTFO..... As if hood niggaz & ghetto bitches in college don't exist (that's another rant, of which I won't get into right now)....

After reading most of the replies in this thread, this is what I was going to reply saying... Too many NY-ers are oblivious (or simply don't care) just how apparent it is..... Of course, most of it isn't going to make the news - or else you'd have to dedicate the whole hour just on these incidents alone...... Thank goodness for sites like world star huh...

Case in point (although I don't feel like going into all out VG8 mode [story mode], because I'm not that vested in this forum much these days, but) I was on the (2) early yesterday morning (around 3am), and a (fist) fight broke out on the train at franklin (spilled onto the platform)... I don't know when the arguing started (they were already on the train whne I got on @ Church), but it intensified when we got to Winthrop.... As you know, that's a 4 stop span.....

I'm just glad the c/r closed the god damn doors.... I wouldn't have winced if those 3 half naked bitches & those 4 anorexic, cornball lookin niggaz ended up killin each other (which is another thing... what is up with all these skinny niggaz these days... no size to em or nothin)... Just the dumb shit that's being argued that lead to these fights.... Dudes are FAR too emotional these days.....

lol... Truth be told I had a black chick on the S48 do something similar to me years ago.  I'm coming home minding my own business and she starts up yelling at people on the bus at random about what they're wearing. I had on a button down sweater.  I used to be into Italian cashmere sweaters since they're easy to iron and stylish for the colder months.  She starts in about the sweater and why I'm wearing that talking what is he doing with that sweater on??, and I'm saying to myself why in the f*ck does she care what I'm wearing when she didn't pay a dime for my wardrobe, nor could she afford to?  lol She didn't become as vicious as that other chick did because I didn't give her the attention she was craving, as she was basically jealous.  Who knows... Maybe she wanted the sweater for herself. lol Some women also don't like seeing guys doing good for themselves who are not interested in them.  I've been told that I'm "fancy", so I'm never surprised when women make snarky remarks. Attention ghetto whores.  Hell I even get compliments from my boss on my style.  She remarked about how fancy I was the other day since I've been doing the Italian sport shirts of late as opposed to the usual Italian dress shirt and tie. lol

B35, I read he was a Major League pitching prospect from the Dominican Republic for the Oakland Athletics, he must have been a righty, and thought he was throwing a fastball right down Broadway (well, 6 Avenue since it was the (F) )

My next question actually was, like after "Cleveland Uppercut", How is this girl still standing?

Beautiful.

----

Funny because in late 2009. I was on the (F) train coming from a fan trip in SI. These 2 women got on (forgot the stop) and starting arguing with each other. I think it had something to do with their kids...anyway by W 4, they started fighting, train was held at the station for like 5 minutes until the cops came

You know, it's probably because she's not out of that "high school" phase yet...cracking jokes on someone you barely know. Especially someone who's twice your size. It's not recent thing, this has always happened. Woman approaches dude any ole kind of way thinking he won't do nothing to me, playing the old ass "I'm a female" card and people will defend me mentality. Next thing you know, she's on her ass...same with these hoodrat chicks making babies and thinking that just you're their BD, you have to take every word they say

lol... Truth be told I had a black chick on the S48 do something similar to me years ago.  I'm coming home minding my own business and she starts up yelling at people on the bus at random about what they're wearing. I had on a button down sweater.  I used to be into Italian cashmere sweaters since they're easy to iron and stylish for the colder months.  She starts in about the sweater and why I'm wearing that talking what is he doing with that sweater on??, and I'm saying to myself why in the f*ck does she care what I'm wearing when she didn't pay a dime for my wardrobe, nor could she afford to?  lol She didn't become as vicious as that other chick did because I didn't give her the attention she was craving, as she was basically jealous.  Who knows... Maybe she wanted the sweater for herself. lol Some women also don't like seeing guys doing good for themselves who are not interested in them.  I've been told that I'm "fancy", so I'm never surprised when women make snarky remarks. Attention ghetto whores.  Hell I even get compliments from my boss on my style.  She remarked about how fancy I was the other day since I've been doing the Italian sport shirts of late as opposed to the usual Italian dress shirt and tie. lol

This is what I don't like. Never have, never will. I buy my own damn clothes for myself. You don't buy them for me, so STFU. 

B35, I read he was a Major League pitching prospect from the Dominican Republic for the Oakland Athletics, he must have been a righty, and thought he was throwing a fastball right down Broadway (well, 6 Avenue since it was the (F) )

My next question actually was, like after "Cleveland Uppercut", How is this girl still standing?

You think after Cleveland uppercut, she would have learned...

I remember you telling me (well, the forum) this story.... This is real Prevalent to/of broke bitches especially....

(notice how ole girl in this clip started raggin in ole boy [8 ball jacket dude]... then the cameraman made a crack about no one wearing steve madden shoes (which were the brand name heels she hit him with), and the "beasties" (as TommySotomayor dubs them... youtube personality) went in on the attack for ole girl.... Every single one of them bitches outed themselves as being broke hoes when they got up to hit that cameraman!

I'm not a bible thumper, but in the book of matthew, there's a passage that says something along the lines of *Judge not, that ye be not judged*..... What I find funny about that is, bitches like that are quick to say that to others - But these are the same MF-ers HEAVY on some judgmental shit.....

This is what happens when you come across broads with HIGH amounts of self-consciousness and very LOW amounts of self-esteem....

Some guys will argue that those two traits (or w/e you wanna call it) are typical of women in general, period....

lol 46Dover with the dope meta' (metaphor) !

But to your question, I have a theory about this.... And listening to some blogtalk shows, seems as if several men have the same theory too...

You know how you could have someone so angry at someone else that, no matter what you hit them with (seems like), they're like the god damn energizer bunny - They keep going & going & going.... Well, like with the civil rights uppercut that b/o hit that broad with, and with the SMACK OF GAWD ole boy hit ole girl with, There is no stopping with these women because they have been conditioned (that's right, conditioned) to be this angry at the male gender.....

I remember reading around that there was this one scientist mentioned how the testosterone levels of women have rapidly increased in the past ___ amount of years (I don't remember the # that was given).... Now I don't know if I believe all that, but the way these women are these days, who the hell knows.....

....or it might... might just be that a lot of these dudes hit like bitches nowadays.

-------

side note: I like the fact that Pena there handled business with that white knight that tried to come to the girl's "rescue" (the point in the clip immediately after she got slapped)..... THESE are the blue pill MF-ers manly men need to knock some god damn sense into....

Dudes like that disgust me.... Dudes like that are the reason women have exalted themselves up on a pedestal they think they are on (supreme, untouchable queen status).... Dudes like that are the reason you have laws that pander to women (ask some dudes on child support, they'll tell ya).... Dudes like that are the reason manly men (I won't use the term alpha, b/c I never cared for that term) will slowly fade to damn black....

Yes, this is the effect that manginas & white knights (which there is a difference with) have in society.....

Women have an innate need to be lead, not the ones doing the leading..... Or else you'll have women thinking they are superwomen tryna knock dudes out...

...with heels!

and goin stand there with a *nigga what, nigga I wish you would* stance.....

Funny because in late 2009. I was on the (F) train coming from a fan trip in SI. These 2 women got on (forgot the stop) and starting arguing with each other. I think it had something to do with their kids...anyway by W 4, they started fighting, train was held at the station for like 5 minutes until the cops came

You know, it's probably because she's not out of that "high school" phase yet...cracking jokes on someone you barely know. Especially someone who's twice your size. It's not recent thing, this has always happened. Woman approaches dude any ole kind of way thinking he won't do nothing to me, playing the old ass "I'm a female" card and people will defend me mentality. Next thing you know, she's on her ass...same with these hoodrat chicks making babies and thinking that just you're their BD, you have to take every word they say

There's a term for that... It's called arrested development....

They say females stop maturing at the age of when they have their first child..... It can be a reason as to why you have women my age (33) acting like they're in that (as you put it) high school phase.....

Where's Sigmund Freud when you need him.... lol

You think after Cleveland uppercut, she would have learned...

I hate to admit this part of it, but I think it's true.... It's only toughening up these women.

As such, enough of them think they can go toe to to with men in general.....

Women truly have a false sense of what real equality is.....

They say females stop maturing at the age of when they have their first child..... It can be a reason as to why you have women my age (33) acting like they're in that (as you put it) high school phase.....

I hate to admit this part of it, but I think it's true.... It's only toughening up these women.

But girls mature faster than boys...GTFOH with that

Hence the mixed WWE matches :P

Archived