R211 Discussion Thread

East New York

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Metro CSW said:

He's spreading false narratives again without proof..... Do I really need to set the record straight again?

It’s honestly getting annoying to be honest I don’t know why he keeps doing that and I can tell everyone else is as well smh.

1 hour ago, Metro CSW said:

He's spreading false narratives again without proof..... Do I really need to set the record straight again?

“More R211 built because Wikipedia says it” He typically announces R211 construction like this, but it is hardly believable since Wikipedia isn’t a reliable source.

ANYONE CAN EDIT THE PAGES

38 minutes ago, nikitos6712 said:

“More R211 built because Wikipedia says it” He typically announces R211 construction like this, but it is hardly believable since Wikipedia isn’t a reliable source.

ANYONE CAN EDIT THE PAGES

Exactly, I assume all of you are tired of his misinformation 

On 5/4/2024 at 4:51 PM, Metro CSW said:

We have 4225-29 at JAM just like 4150 was. You can only guess why. [yawn]

And 4230-39 started burning-in today.

Added trivia 4080-84 and 4120-24 has been reunited again after seven months.

CBTC runs 

14 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

I saw a clip of some gavones surfing the 211 on a far rock bound (A) train

These kids are doing this for the gram and tube. When one falls off & dies, one parent is quickly sue the (MTA) because that kid was 🏄 on top of the R211. There was 12 of them at one time doing that on the (J) not too long ago. I blame that on the parents for not disciplining their kids the way it should be done. 

26 minutes ago, FLX9304 said:

CBTC runs 

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

.....Once again

20 minutes ago, FLX9304 said:

These kids are doing this for the gram and tube. When one falls off & dies, one parent is quickly sue the (MTA) because that kid was 🏄 on top of the R211. There was 12 of them at one time doing that on the (J) not too long ago. I blame that on the parents for not disciplining their kids the way it should be done. 

Because this song & dance is NOT getting boring at this rate. And the judge will feel the same way too.

I been noticing more R46’s on the (C) than usual. Is it because of the G.O causing them to go express between 145-Canal and as well the R211T’s being out of service for the time being. Are more R46’s running on the (C) and being sidelined from the (A) as a result of more R211A’s being on the (A). Just wondering.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Bx6Select1010 said:

I been noticing more R46’s on the (C) than usual. Is it because of the G.O causing them to go express between 145-Canal and as well the R211T’s being out of service for the time being. Are more R46’s running on the (C) and being sidelined from the (A) as a result of more R211A’s being on the (A). Just wondering.

The (C) R46 amount is almost 1/2 with the 8 car R179 they use, 8-9 sets. Yes, for now, you’ll see more R46s while the 2 R211T trains are put to rest due to this G/O being Express in the Manhattan borough.  

Edited by Calvin

5 hours ago, Bx6Select1010 said:

There have been notably more R-46 running the (C) ever since full (M) service was restored a few weeks ago. ENY needed their 5-6 trainsets back. 

2 hours ago, 4P3607 said:

There have been notably more R-46 running the (C) ever since full (M) service was restored a few weeks ago. ENY needed their 5-6 trainsets back. 

since there are now more R211s than when the shift started... and 207 yard isn't closed as often on the weekends... we can get away with these.