ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

2 hours ago, +Young+ said:

As per the guidelines, this falls under the heading of "Spamming/Advertising." Now, if you want to share the link with others via Private Messaging (PM), feel free to do so. However, please do not do this in this Public Forum.

Next time this happens, further disciplinary action will be taken, which includes, but not limited to, warnings, suspensions, termination of your account, etc. And yes, we do have access to your IP addresses, in the event you try to create a duplicate account.

Thank you.

Apologies. Will remove !!! 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone Merry Christmas!!! I had a question related to our HR-BEN paperwork, More specifically the Department section at the top. I see on my appointment/payroll notice that I have 2 departments "service delivery" and "inductution training float", or do I simply put Train Operator? also I notice on the pdf sent for the induction appointment that out of the listed documents needed there at the bottom "Death Benifit HR-BEN-382 Beneficiary documents" were not included in the email. Will they give this with the 401k enrollment paperwork on monday? I managed to find both online and printed them anyway. 

9 hours ago, +Young+ said:

Next time this happens, further disciplinary action will be taken, which includes, but not limited to, warnings, suspensions, termination of your account, etc. And yes, we do have access to your IP addresses, in the event you try to create a duplicate account.

yo no lie.......i thought this was 130 Liv / 2 Broadway talking!!!

May Take Awhile...

Went into September got out on medical hold went back in November still didn't get cleared due to misinformation on their part went back in November still wasn't ready for me...just got cleared, signed off Mt application sent for vision weight and urine. Was in there till 8 p.m. still NO interview and waiting LMFAOO this is spectacular 

42 minutes ago, ealfinez said:

May Take Awhile...

Went into September got out on medical hold went back in November still didn't get cleared due to misinformation on their part went back in November still wasn't ready for me...just got cleared, signed off Mt application sent for vision weight and urine. Was in there till 8 p.m. still NO interview and waiting LMFAOO this is spectacular 

If you were cleared medically, then you’re just waiting for a new class. 

17 minutes ago, ealfinez said:

Right but I haven't been interviewed...

There is no interview. What you’re thinking about is the swearing in process. They’ll call you in when there’s a class, give you all the paperwork and information after swearing you in.

Edited by Jay-Oh

Just now, ealfinez said:

Really?? Was told by a TO that I would have a formal interview going on er my past work experience and after that I would be sworn in?

Unless they’ve changed the process; there’s no interview that I know of. I’ve been here for 4 years.

3 minutes ago, ealfinez said:

Really?? Was told by a TO that I would have a formal interview going on er my past work experience and after that I would be sworn in?

There’s no interview. You’ll get called in for final processing. Biggest thing they’ll ask is if you have any traffic violations that haven’t been paid off 

2 hours ago, ealfinez said:

May Take Awhile...

Just to clarify, when you mean "just got cleared", you mean yesterday (though I assume not as it should be a Transit holiday)? And they had you do the hearing, weight, vision, EKG, blood pressure, drug test, etc until 8PM????

Edited by Jericho

10 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Just to clarify, when you mean "just got cleared", you mean yesterday (though I assume not as it should be a Transit holiday)? And they had you do the hearing, weight, vision, EKG, blood pressure, etc until 8PM????

Nah I was there last week Tuesday brought my compliance report...took vision and weight. Doctor came out told me your clear sent me to the window, was told they had no class to which I politely balked pointing out that I've been going through this since October... had a Sup come out make me initial my paperwork and then he sent me for another urinalysis. 

Just now, ealfinez said:

Nah I was there last week Tuesday brought my compliance report...took vision and weight. Doctor came out told me your clear sent me to the window, was told they had no class to which I politely balked pointing out that I've been going through this since October... had a Sup come out make me initial my paperwork and then he sent me for another urinalysis. 

Ok, so yea you're going to have to wait for another class to be sworn in. The one that started yesterday must've filled up already.

1 minute ago, ealfinez said:

Not sure your entire situation..... I got email in August, did first test in middle of August, went back again in November.... Then again December... 2 more times... Did medical and sworn in on Thursday the 22nd... Was there all day... To report on Monday for the 26th..... It's a process but I'm in. Hang in there you are in as well just takes time. I know the anxiety feeling... We all went through it

Just now, Albertbklyn said:

Not sure your entire situation..... I got email in August, did first test in middle of August, went back again in November.... Then again December... 2 more times... Did medical and sworn in on Thursday the 22nd... Was there all day... To report on Monday for the 26th..... It's a process but I'm in. Hang in there you are in as well just takes time. I know the anxiety feeling... We all went through it

Nah I know just frustrating but I'm holding my patience it's all I can do