ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, iag48st said:

List number determines the order of picking divisions, so people that restored their names to the list will be picking first since their list numbers should be lower than the rest of the induction class? 

Yes, within the class they're in only.

12 minutes ago, LuckyRooster said:

Question. I’m going in on Monday for my second drug test and etc. My driver’s license is currently restricted due to forgetting to return my plates after selling my car. Is this something that is going to deem me disqualified? 

They're going to tell u to resolve that issue to restore your license. Otherwise, it can restrict u from getting hired. They'll tell you come back after it is restore and the receipt showing you took care of it. Depending on how fast u get it done, u can either catch the upcoming class or They'll make you wait for a next class.

Edited by Jsalcedo718
Submitted prematurely

On 5/2/2023 at 12:32 PM, Jericho said:

I suggest checking your emails to see if you missed one from Transit.
You can search for your name here and see if you're in the latest batch or not. 

In the end, I would get in contact with Transit and see what happened.

After reading your quote, I searched on the list for my name, I had it resorted because I was told to, on medical hold and timed out I guess. I requested and was told to was back on since the ending of march. Is it that I'm not on the incoming list yet or do i have to speak to somebody? 

Queens CBTC tidbits..

Hours when the E train is going express F trains Punch at 75th ave SB and CTL NB or you wont get the line up and then have CTL Master tower on the radio barking...

Its more of a headache NB because you will not be able to get close enough to X1222 on D4 to punch north of CTL because CBTC wont allow the train to get that close then RCC got to get involved to give the train a RM(Restricted Manual).

Make sure the train isn't in BYPASS when you leave the terminal if it is call it in and be governed by RCC.

Queens Plaza 36th street Area RCC takes Control of at times(I think they can control all the way to Kew Gardens now) so if they ask for your call letters its because they are giving out LineUps.

You taking a light train from wherever to 179, Parsons CTL or the Yard and you enter CBTC territory unless its a FIVE car train you must be in CBTC Mode, unless there's a problem with CBTC on the train.. Non-reporting trains are a pain in the arse and clog up the railroad.

You see flagging set up and no one on the tracks call it in, some of these folks try to get slick. The Work Zone gets set up once they call in their flagging that's how its supposed to work..

You go BIE do not attempt to recharge until RCC instructs you too..

Most important DO NOT VIOLATE Work Zone speed limit, they aren't playing that can get those handles taken away quick..

Be safe out there folks...

On 5/15/2023 at 10:16 AM, Robert T said:

After reading your quote, I searched on the list for my name, I had it resorted because I was told to, on medical hold and timed out I guess. I requested and was told to was back on since the ending of march. Is it that I'm not on the incoming list yet or do i have to speak to somebody? 

I see the list and I have about 15 entries but sorry for not understanding the entries how do you know if your name has been restored? is it the date??

1 hour ago, ealfinez said:

I see the list and I have about 15 entries but sorry for not understanding the entries how do you know if your name has been restored? is it the date??

I don't know myself i see my name on many entries, even as recently as conductor but was never called it and various exams I've taken and never got a call for. I'm guessing since its updated daily they'll put your name up when its called I'm guessing don't quote me on that.

On 5/18/2023 at 1:29 PM, ealfinez said:

They requested a new certification list as of 5/17/2023 so if your name is on that line entry your name has been restored. 

3 hours ago, Godsfavorite said:

They requested a new certification list as of 5/17/2023 so if your name is on that line entry your name has been restored. 

Im in the new certification. (Per the DCAS website) Extremely low number.  I’m assuming the email should come soon. 

On 12/22/2022 at 3:43 PM, trackerjack said:

so you can get fired for having high blood pressure or diabetes?
If that's the case.....so much for job security!!!!!!!!

Oh btw......we do get paid for visiting the MAC right???

You don't get fired....you'll be placed on restricted duty!

On 5/21/2023 at 10:34 PM, kev2112 said:

Im in the new certification. (Per the DCAS website) Extremely low number.  I’m assuming the email should come soon. 

Just checked the list my self and found my name resorted with updated date of 05/17/2023. Someone said the new class start June 26th, hopefully I'm getting a email for that. Question how would you know if have an extremely low number? My list number was already 4xxx, is there another number i should be looking at?

2 hours ago, Robert T said:

Just checked the list my self and found my name resorted with updated date of 05/17/2023. Someone said the new class start June 26th, hopefully I'm getting a email for that. Question how would you know if have an extremely low number? My list number was already 4xxx, is there another number i should be looking at?

It’s in one of the first columns. Certification number