Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
+Young+

Track Worker Exam # 8600

+Young+

As of January 8th, 2020, the list for this particular exam has been published. To view your list number, click here and type either your name or '8600' in the search box on the top right, followed by pressing 'enter.'

While we are waiting to get called, this downloadable PDF file might be of interest, especially to those who have a low list number. In addition, for those of you who are seeking more information, I would encourage you to read the Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process thread. This thread contains a lot of useful information.

Good luck and stay safe out there!!

Message added by +Young+

2 hours ago, Hankmardukiss said:

I am one of the top scorers from this exam and was wondering how to track the list to see how far away I am. 

First of all, welcome to the site!

Second, according to the Civil Service List Certification page of the NYC Open Data website, as of this typing, no one from this list has been called. Once they do, you should be able to see it on the page. For now, you can type "Track Worker" into the search box on the top right hand side of the screen, followed by pressing "enter" on your keyboard. Once they start calling people from this list, you can also type in the exam number as "08600" instead of "Track Worker."

And, according to the recording on Ms. Rivera's answering machine, in which you can obtain the phone number here, the folks at 180 Livingston Street will not be there until March 30th, 2020. However, I have a "gut" feeling that, despite the circumstances, this will get extended until who knows when.

Stay safe and healthy everyone!!

who considered top scorers in this exam?  85 and up 90 and up 95- up,  I know 70 is the pass mark and i also  realize thousands of people also took this #8600 exam .So my question what score is within the range for one to almost certain to get a call to come in?

3 hours ago, kev said:

who considered top scorers in this exam?  85 and up 90 and up 95- up,  I know 70 is the pass mark and i also  realize thousands of people also took this #8600 exam .So my question what score is within the range for one to almost certain to get a call to come in?

I would say anyone with a list number of about 1000 or below. You can also view those top scorers on the chiefleaders website. I would say anyone having a 106% through a 91% have a fairly well chance, if, things tend to repeat themselves. Anyone with these percentages will just have to play the waiting game.

Just want to give a big thank you to all MTA workers still working through this pandemic and give condolences to all who lost their lives. Be safe everyone,  and God bless

8 hours ago, Mtahopeful121986 said:

Will this list be extended the pandemic has shut down the process and not a person off this list has been called

To tell you the truth, I'm wondering the same thing myself, not only for this particular examination, but also for Bus Operator (TA) Exam #9604. That list was published in late November of 2019 and nobody has been called off of that list either.

Only time will tell my friend, only time will tell.

In the meantime, stay safe and healthy!!