Bus Operator (TA) Exam #9618

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.71b36a2103f0305bdbdc1fc057f33cd1.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 9618

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 8, 2021, with an expiration date, as of now, of September 8th, 2025.

Pay: Starts at $26.19 and increases to $37.42 in the sixth year of service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: () - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class: To Be Determined in 2023 (Last one was September 25th, 2022)

Resources: To find out your list number, click here and type either your last name or "9618" into the search box on the top right hand side of the screen.

If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

For those of you who wish to restore your name to the list, you must do so by sending an e-mail to certificationunit@dcas.nyc.gov. In your e-mail, state your full name, exam number, list number, the last four of your social security number, and a brief reason why you're restoring your name to the list. You don't have to go into full detail in the e-mail.

Good luck!!

(Updated November 5th, 2022)

I need help! i spoke to this lady like two weeks ago regarding my cdl permit can't remember her name, I was in the process of getting it and she told me to call her back once and obtain it. Now I can't get in contact with her and I don't know what else to do. And I don't want to miss out on this opportunity 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey did anybody else have their name restored to the list? I got an email on 3/16 that it was being processed and that i would receive an email once process of restoring my Name is complete. We'll i never received said email and ofcourse the emails I've sent since are not being replied too smh. I'm still in Los Angeles till middle-End of July! Also Congratulations to the ones who have gone on to pass their training! I can't to be next.

On 4/15/2022 at 2:18 PM, Guccislav93 said:

@AprilCakes just wanted to thank you for all the phone numbers and emails u provided me few weeks back. I did everything inpassed the medical yesterday and now im starting training april 24th thank you again @AprilCakes

Hi all,

I went for day 1 of processing on Monday 4/18. I'm still waiting for results of my urine test and it's been exactly a week. Did anyone get it around the same time? And if so, did you get your results yet? For everyone else, how long does it normally take. In their invitation for day 1 of processing it mentioned 48-72 hours.  Please help. 

20 hours ago, BCDubs said:

Hi all,

I went for day 1 of processing on Monday 4/18. I'm still waiting for results of my urine test and it's been exactly a week. Did anyone get it around the same time? And if so, did you get your results yet? For everyone else, how long does it normally take. In their invitation for day 1 of processing it mentioned 48-72 hours.  Please help. 

HI

U GET CALL IN THIS WEEK SO.. TAKES 1-2 WEEKS DEPENDS ON NEXT TRAINING CLASS 

I spoke with someone who gave me a reporting day1 for May 2. She said I’d receive an email with time. Email never arrived.  I am going to show up on Monday because after many calls and emails I was unable to get in touch to find out what time. What’s the earliest report time anyone has received? Any other info to help me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Joc said:

I spoke with someone who gave me a reporting day1 for May 2. She said I’d receive an email with time. Email never arrived.  I am going to show up on Monday because after many calls and emails I was unable to get in touch to find out what time. What’s the earliest report time anyone has received? Any other info to help me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

day 1 everyone have same time..

i see 1 mgs here says #Reporting to Zerega at 5:30 am on Monday. so same time i think..thanks

Good morning guys/gals,

Real quick question, I sent in email to reschedule my appointment for day1 and that was March 31.  Now, it's May 4th... is there any other ways to contact?  The phone number are always full with voice record so I can't really left any message or get in touch with anyone. 

Thank you appreciated for the help. 

6 hours ago, Topaz said:

Good morning guys/gals,

Real quick question, I sent in email to reschedule my appointment for day1 and that was March 31.  Now, it's May 4th... is there any other ways to contact?  The phone number are always full with voice record so I can't really left any message or get in touch with anyone. 

Thank you appreciated for the help. 

Good luck with that. I've sent multiple emails trying to get confirmation my list number was restored cause i also couldn't make it to pre employment. I've been emailing and emailing since late March and nothing back! smh

We showed up at Livingston Street and filled in paperwork and they let me in first thing in the morning. Just show up never know what will happen. 

anyone make it through and have any info on pre planned and booked trips?

Edited by Joc

12 minutes ago, Joc said:

We showed up at Livingston Street and filled in paperwork and they let me in first thing in the morning. Just show up never know what will happen. 

oh word. Sure they wont embarrass people. I was drug tested on 04-06-22 and i am still waiting. Cuz I really want this TA position.

On 5/5/2022 at 7:17 PM, Joc said:

Once you are high you cannot take off until you complete probation which is usually one year after your higher date.Once you are high you cannot take off until you complete probation which is usually one year after your higher date.

58 minutes ago, Kenstyles said:

Once you are high you cannot take off until you complete probation which is usually one year after your higher date.Once you are high you cannot take off until you complete probation which is usually one year after your higher date.

That’s absolutely NOT true. You can use your Ava’s during your probation as well and it won’t count as bad time and you won’t be extended those days. 

On 5/8/2022 at 12:24 PM, lornaevo said:

That’s absolutely NOT true. You can use your Ava’s during your probation as well and it won’t count as bad time and you won’t be extended those days. 

He’s asking about pre-planned trips a.k.a. vacation. You cannot take a vacation while on probation. AVA hours are different.

5 minutes ago, Boo Bear said:

Hello,

how did you get your list number restored?    Iam having trouble getting in touch by phone.  Is there another way?

Hey. I emailed LMACustomerService@dcas.nyc.gov. explained to them the situation. It took a few emails but it finally happened. If you're currently in NYC I'd go down to 180 Livingston ( I think that's the street).