Hi everyone!

Fernando9032

Hi everybody, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Fernando, I live in Miami and I work for Miami-Dade Transit as a technician at the Metromover division and I was a Bus Operator for 5 years. I was born in Yonkers and I grew up with Bee-Line's Fishbowls, RTSes, MAN artics and MCI 102A2's. I hope to return to New York someday soon as a Train Operator. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

YO in the house, and I grew up with those buses also. I miss those MAN's blowing that thick black diesel fume smoke into the open car windows next to it. This was before they were refurbished (IIRC PA601 wasn't, it just got the new scheme paint)..........

Hi everybody, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Fernando, I live in Miami and I work for Miami-Dade Transit as a technician at the Metromover division and I was a Bus Operator for 5 years. I was born in Yonkers and I grew up with Bee-Line's Fishbowls, RTSes, MAN artics and MCI 102A2's. I hope to return to New York someday soon as a Train Operator. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Welcome aboard.

I am interested in Miami-Dade Transit.

Archived