Ghosts/Hauntings?

R44 5278

go into the subway,12:00AM,go into a abonded station,stay there,and see what you see,as you can see in this picture,

DSC00148.jpg

look,there's no flying circles,this pic was taken at 11:23 PM

now look at these

DSC00157.jpg

i now i already showed this picture,but i also notice that this pictures were taken at 11:51PM

and this one was at 12:11AM

DSC00154.jpg

apprently like i said before,these can be ghost orbs.and i now what your woundering "WHY the hell would you be at a abonded station and midnight?

well i had 2 friends and MTA worker and a another friend,they wanted it to be at late at night,because of another MTA worker see's us,my MTA friend will get in trouble.i also had this cold felling in the station.now what are ghost orbs? a sign of another life within a room or area,now,some of you might ntw believe me,but now that i just notice i took these pictures at these times,and i freaked out.:eek:

Well, Considering the suicides/accisents of people jumping/falling onto the tracks, im guessing that at certain times, there may be a playback forever replaying that momentin time. People have seen ghosts that do the same thing over and over, maybe its the same with people hit by trains.

Oh that's right, Zach's the GhostBuster or whatever they call em' :rolleyes:

But I've ridden the scariest places in the city at night, and nothing was seen...

Zach is a DustBuster........

As for you riding in the scariest places in the city, you really saw no spooks.......

well it is possible since the subway is 150 years old,here's a picture in a abonded station,utica avenue (YES this is my picture)

DSC00154.jpg

can these be "ghost orbs?" or just dust?:eek:

I would go with 3 possible explanations. It's either the light, the dust, or the you. If you, next time aim away from your camera....:D:D:D..........

Those pictures are dusty.

But there has to be ghosts somewhere in the system. Too many people have gotten hit by trains...

Who wants to go on an adventure?

I do, and if we see ghosts, well I hope it ain't an old enemy who I posted here once. Soon as I hear that voice, you all are own your own.........

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392154637260115482e81ee006c..........

Zach is a DustBuster........

As for you riding in the scariest places in the city, you really saw no spooks.......

I would go with 3 possible explanations. It's either the light, the dust, or the you. If you, next time aim away from your camera....:D:D:D..........

I do, and if we see ghosts, well I hope it ain't an old enemy who I posted here once. Soon as I hear that voice, you all are own your own.........

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392154637260115482e81ee006c..........

Do you believe in the Paranormal?

Oh right, here is a topic I found:

Link: http://www.wgpa.us/2008/09/south-fourth.html

If yur lazy:

~Not my article, I give full credit to the writer of the article...

Interesting article.

go into the subway,12:00AM,go into a abonded station,stay there,and see what you see,as you can see in this picture,

DSC00148.jpg

look,there's no flying circles,this pic was taken at 11:23 PM

now look at these

DSC00157.jpg

i now i already showed this picture,but i also notice that this pictures were taken at 11:51PM

and this one was at 12:11AM

DSC00154.jpg

apprently like i said before,these can be ghost orbs.and i now what your woundering "WHY the hell would you be at a abonded station and midnight?

well i had 2 friends and MTA worker and a another friend,they wanted it to be at late at night,because of another MTA worker see's us,my MTA friend will get in trouble.i also had this cold felling in the station.now what are ghost orbs? a sign of another life within a room or area,now,some of you might ntw believe me,but now that i just notice i took these pictures at these times,and i freaked out.:eek:

This scares me......

NOT!

That's just dust... don't worry man, it won't kill you or at least scare you to death. :(

Archived