Ghosts/Hauntings?

R44 5278

I know this sounds ridiculous, but are there any supposed hauntings specifically in the BMT system presently? I heard from friends about certain experiences of riding down the 4th Avenue local at late nights of weird sightings.

I Would love to spend the night in a tunnel, and see some paranormal activity.

I come prepared..:P

ZachProton2-1.jpg

ZachProton3a.jpg

Slightly off-topic, ever time I look at abandoned platform of Hoyt-Schemerhorn or 59th St-Columbus Circle, idea for my story comes up like Harry Potter enters Platform 9-1/2 for Hogwarts Express) which I title "Weird World from abandoned Subway Platform."

Slightly off-topic, ever time I look at abandoned platform of Hoyt-Schemerhorn or 59th St-Columbus Circle, idea for my story comes up like Harry Potter enters Platform 9-1/2 for Hogwarts Express) which I title "Weird World from abandoned Subway Platform."

9 3/4 actually. But yeah, it really is like entering a different world when you go inside to these stations, both physically and virtually.

I always wondered where those wall tracks at Hoyt went when I was a kid. Was weird always looking over there expecting a train to pull in on those tracks. First chance I got after I joined I went on an exploration. That's when I found out where the Museum is lol When I would ride in the first car coming up from Lafayette would always hope for a switch malfunction and we would pull in on Track 6 or whatever. Never happened

Okay, that is cool, ;)!

The BMT City Hall lower level is worth a find. The on-topic part of it is, not only is it abandoned, it's pretty spooky too.. I see pictures of it, the residue from 9-11 seeped into and rested on the groundwater that flooded the tracks in the tunnel just south of the station, this created ghostly silhouettes.

Where is south 4th street? You mean the West 4th Street?

South 4th Street was supposed to be a massive interchange station(6 tracks) in brooklyn as part of the IND 2nd system ,there is said to be evidence of the stations partial construction at Broadway Station on the (G), i can't confirm that though...

But I think the picture that was posted is of Fulton Street Station on the incomplete Utica Ave Line...

...but getting back on topic...I've heard of a ghost story about Hoyt-Schmerhorn Station, which is that some people claim seeing a figure descend or ascend on to the platform just when Queens Bound (A)(G) trains are entering the station, in a way that is humanly impossible.....is it true?? i have no idea

South 4th Street was supposed to be a massive interchange station(6 tracks) in brooklyn as part of the IND 2nd system ,there is said to be evidence of the stations partial construction at Broadway Station on the (G), i can't confirm that though...

But I think the picture that was posted is of Fulton Street Station on the incomplete Utica Ave Line...

...but getting back on topic...I've heard of a ghost story about Hoyt-Schmerhorn Station, which is that some people claim seeing a figure descend or ascend on to the platform just when Queens Bound (A)(G) trains are entering the station, in a way that is humanly impossible.....is it true?? i have no idea

Wow, those people were probably on hallucinogens. Are they sure they were 100% concious when they saw those "figures"?

Archived