MTA Worker ARRESTED by NYPD for photographing subway trains !

Donis

Hahahaha. I'm glad I fall into just railfan. Foamers are nuts and get us normal people in trouble, I have seen guys shooting on the tracks with a train coming at them, there are some real nuts out there.

They are not nuts. They just want a close-up shot, or to "feel" the train, and be one with it......

haha foamers

Paying for "pleasure" is illegal here, but I think the NYPD (or PD wherever this person lives), would actually help me set up a fund, to collect monies to get that person laid (or some waxing at least)........

I don't even think true foamers are that bad.........

They are not nuts. They just want a close-up shot, or to "feel" the train, and be one with it......

The only person that should be at one w/ the train, is the t/o...

Any one yelling "Enterrrrrrr the Fffff Traaaaaaainnnaahhhh..." as it's approaching a station....

.. is a nut.

The only person that should be at one w/ the train, is the t/o...

Any one yelling "Enterrrrrrr the Fffff Traaaaaaainnnaahhhh..." as it's approaching a station....

.. is a nut.

What DOB2RTO meant with "feeling" and being "one" with the train, was that those people want to get hit by the train, thus being "one" with the train and feeling it.

If the current proposal of banning all photography in the (MTA) (NYCT) system get into shape... I feel it would also be some kind of loophole... What if someone wants to take a photo of the Taxi and apprently a (MTA) bus was in the background and a police officer is nearby... Ifeel a lot of people would get fined... Also, if a photography ban in (MTA) (NYCT) take into shape. it'll be like a whole ban of Photography in New York City! That is ridiculous!

Where have you been? There is no such proposal currently. It was defeated ages ago. You can take photos on the subway. No questions asked. Which is why the police in this case are in the wrong.

Archived