Queens Village At Thier Finest!

Orion

Guest Charles

Fail, but really nice shot.

Okay--here's a question for Queens Village bus operators or other persons familiar: I'll try to make it as comprehensible + understandable as possible:

Every morning, at around 7-ish I walk to the Continental Av station to go to school. As I'm walking along Queens Blvd, I see Q60s and express buses flying down the main roadway, and all the norm. However, every so often comes a Hybrid or Nova RTS (never a porkchop) from the Queens Village depot, also on the west-bound Main Road. It's always a Not-In-Service bus but I've never gotten a chance to see it upclose because I'm always on the far sidewalk and the buses go really fast. Does anyone know why this happens?

The front says 9012 and the side says 9021.
Exactly! Lol they gone dyslexic..
Nice pic! It looks so new without the ads.
Thanks!
So which one is it?

Nice pic, BTW!

9012, I think because the back said 9012.
And I thought QV made another mistake mixing their 8794 with Jamaica's 8974. :P

Nice catch.

Wow someone needs to get thier eyes checked or something in QV lol thanks..

Okay--here's a question for Queens Village bus operators or other persons familiar: I'll try to make it as comprehensible + understandable as possible:

Every morning, at around 7-ish I walk to the Continental Av station to go to school. As I'm walking along Queens Blvd, I see Q60s and express buses flying down the main roadway, and all the norm. However, every so often comes a Hybrid or Nova RTS (never a porkchop) from the Queens Village depot, also on the west-bound Main Road. It's always a Not-In-Service bus but I've never gotten a chance to see it upclose because I'm always on the far sidewalk and the buses go really fast. Does anyone know why this happens?

Well I ain't a QV operator but it could be buses that ran all night heading back to the depot. Thanks for the comment though.
An Extremely Fine pix with an Extremely Fine bus, :o!
Thanks

Its probably a Q88 deadhead.

Archived