4/18/09 Pics & Vids! The F via the C Line

Cait Sith

Nice stuff, but where the heck does Lawrence St come in the F.I.N.D. of the first photo? So, there are still some kinks to work out, but at least it displays "via Fulton Local," that's more important than "via 63rd St." Good job!

Nice stuff, but where the heck does Lawrence St come in the F.I.N.D. of the first photo? So, there are still some kinks to work out, but at least it displays "via Fulton Local," that's more important than "via 63rd St." Good job!

Thanks!

Probably, the funniest thing is that it said Lawrence Street, but the announcement was Jay Street - Borough Hall. On the way back, a (C) line crew worker was the conductor, and had a war with the F.I.N.D from Euclid to Jay Street.

Also lists (A)(C)(G) as transfers at Hoyt-Schermerhorn...isn't the (C) suspended during these types of GOs?

It happened at one point.....there was a stalled F train due to a sick passenger, and I was at liberty ave station, an R160 zipped by and I was in awe cause that would have been an amazing video!

Thanks!

Archived