Train derailment in Hoboken yard causes delays

Trainspotter

Train derailment in Hoboken yard causes delays

Hoboken - A train derailed around 4:40 p.m. yesterday in NJ Transit’s yard at Hoboken Terminal, throwing the evening rush into confusion for thousands of commuters heading home to Bergen and Passiac counties in New Jersey and Orange and Rockland counties in New York.

NJ Transit expected that delays of 20 to 30 minutes or more would continue through the evening rush and advised commuters to check www.njtransit.com this morning before leaving for their train stations.

Full story: Record Online icon_offsite.png - October 31, 2007

those photos are like crystal clear!!!

how the hell do people make their pictures so sharp and clear?? i don't get it. mine always come out un-sharp even when properly focused.

Because your camera probably just sucks or its you thats gotta learn how to take better photos. And remember, its the person taking the photo and not the camera....

But yeah, the guy who took those photos really knows how to take pictures. And he probably works for NJT or has real close connections with an NJT worker to get close up shots like that.

Because your camera probably just sucks or its you thats gotta learn how to take better photos. And remember, its the person taking the photo and not the camera....

But yeah, the guy who took those photos really knows how to take pictures. And he probably works for NJT or has real close connections with an NJT worker to get close up shots like that.

your contradicting your statement. first you say my camera suck. then you say its the person taking the photo and not the camera. make up your mind!

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the compliments.

It's a big fancy SLR.

(Nikon D70s, with a tripod.. mandatory for low lighting).

Oh, and before you ask how I go to so close, sorry. Can't say. :D

You take some fantastic photos devb. A tripod makes all the difference coupled with long a exposure. Nice equipment too.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the compliments.

It's a big fancy SLR.

(Nikon D70s, with a tripod.. mandatory for low lighting).

Oh, and before you ask how I go to so close, sorry. Can't say. :)

Well excellent job to you sir. Thanks for the pics.

Archived