Subway Series - Mets VS Yankees!!! who are you going for?

mass production

YANKEES

LOL. The subway series being held at the house that greed bulit. Seriously this year subway series is not as appealing like in recent years. Blame the economy on it.

I heard on Francesa's WFAN-AM Radio/YES-TV show at start at 1pm that only the Sunday afternoon game at the 'new' stadium of this weekend games(6/12-14/09) has chance of selling out. Ditto at Citifield in couple of weeks. Up until last year, the subway series games since 1997 sold out in a few hours at start of season.

Still will be 'close' to sell out at both the new stadium and Citifield except for seats in the millionarie's row.

The Ecomony/semi 'despression' has hurt every aspect of American Society. Hell during the first round of the NHL/NBA Playoffs there were plenty of empty seats in lower seeded teams like Atlanta, Colmbus, Ohio, Phildelphia(both NHL/NBA teams), etc.

Yeah the Yanks finally relucantly lowered the price of those seats designed for Rich People/Celebrities only but seats are still $1,000 a person before discounts

LOL. The subway series being held at the house that greed bulit. Seriously this year subway series is not as appealing like in recent years. Blame the economy on it.

I heard on Francesa's WFAN-AM Radio/YES-TV show at start at 1pm that only the Sunday afternoon game at the 'new' stadium of this weekend games(6/12-14/09) has chance of selling out. Ditto at Citifield in couple of weeks. Up until last year, the subway series games since 1997 sold out in a few hours at start of season.

Still will be 'close' to sell out at both the new stadium and Citifield except for seats in the millionarie's row.

The Ecomony/semi 'despression' has hurt every aspect of American Society. Hell during the first round of the NHL/NBA Playoffs there were plenty of empty seats in lower seeded teams like Atlanta, Colmbus, Ohio, Phildelphia(both NHL/NBA teams), etc.

Yeah the Yanks finally relucantly lowered the price of those seats designed for Rich People/Celebrities only but seats are still $1,000 a person before discounts

screw the rich people seats. the bleachers and upper deck are full almost every game which means the real fans still go. Francesa can spin it anyway his fat ass chooses, but the truth is the real fans are still very loyal and very supportive of this team.

Lets go Yankees!

I could have NEVER predicted what I saw. I was watching the game on SNY (Dish, my provider, does not have YES) and when A-Rod popped it up, me and my dad were both pissed off that and we thought it would be caught. I had accidently changed the channel, and I put it back on SNY HD and everyone was cheering, and we realized that the ball was dropped, I was jumping up screaming when Jeter and Texeira scored. If anything, there better not be a manilla envelope with a gun in it in the Mets' locker room.

Lets go Yankees!

I could have NEVER predicted what I saw. I was watching the game on SNY (Dish, my provider, does not have YES) and when A-Rod popped it up, me and my dad were both pissed off that and we thought it would be caught. I had accidently changed the channel, and I put it back on SNY HD and everyone was cheering, and we realized that the ball was dropped, I was jumping up screaming when Jeter and Texeira scored. If anything, there better not be a manilla envelope with a gun in it in the Mets' locker room.

I had just caught the bottom of 9th after watching the 3rd period of Stnaley Cup Final. They replayed on Sportscenter and I am still shocked.:(

If this was a world series/playoff game it would be the biggest error/blunder in sports history.

Guest Charles

Today's game was a joke...but if something's wrong with Johan Santana, there's no laughing matter there.

Here's something that I found interesting: While the Mets were playing the Yankees, their (biggest) respective divisional rivals, the Phillies and Red Sox, were playing each other. The Mets play Baltimore next, and the Yankees play Washington. The Orioles and Nationals. Beltway rivals. What coincidences.

Archived