Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R33WF

ADS on the R142/R142A

It looks weird on the R142/A because they don't have that space for it like the R62A has. But it if it gives the (MTA) money, I don't care. Just don't raise the fare again.

OMG!!! No way why the hell is the (MTA) messing with the NTTs, leave em on the R62A to R68A. Ill admit they need money so i guess its fine. But looks ugly.. Soon the R160s will be filled with this bs. AT least its not as worst like the (S) 42nd which was bloated with it..

Great catch mate :P:)!!!!!!!

I seen that train yesterday, when I was on the 6 line at Brooklyn Bridge. It looks horrible with those ads on them........

Concourse is filling all of the (4) trains with ads....saw about 6 trains with the Monroe College ads.

umm concourse doesnt house the (4) jerome does, concourse just stores em when Jerome/Livonia/239th is full..

umm concourse doesnt house the (4) jerome does, concourse just stores em when Jerome/Livonia/239th is full..

Well then. Jerome, Livonia, and 239th have put the posters on the (4). Much better?

Well then. Jerome, Livonia, and 239th have put the posters on the (4). Much better?

umm yeah? but i didnt meant for my post to sound like im being to harsh..

They have to pay the bills in some way or the other, at least it isn't from my wallet. The ads I see in the cars are for technical school or college, it is more than likely I won't go for a technical school because I am in a trade and I am done with college (I like to call it advanced high school, same nonsense) if they want to burn money on this crap I'm all for it.

It looks weird on the R142/A because they don't have that space for it like the R62A has. But it if it gives the (MTA) money, I don't care. Just don't raise the fare again.

Yeah, agree.

It makes the R142/As look less bland and almot like R16s so I'm all for it. I also saw quite a few on the (4) today. Great pics and catches!