The Road Test!

robb911

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean....are you threatining to break my legs if i dont pass..hehe..in that case I MUST pass...

Yes........

(G)ood luck man keep it slow use your signals and watch out for hazards like a big booty walking past ya that almost messed me up a long time ago LOL

:cool: (K)<R>(3)(Q)(9)(9):tup:

I learned to do that when I drove buses with no problems. Now in RTO, I do the same. But it's no fun when that 10 car marker comes flying at you, and you have to grab a big brake then.......

Caucasian, Asian, African American/Caribbean, and of course my fave, the Chicas (especially Dominican honeys). No big booty for me though. I love slim goodies......

No big booty for me though. I love slim goodies......
You sure? I think you should reconsider.

SirMixALot-BabyGotBack2.jpg

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough

'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed

You sure? I think you should reconsider.

SirMixALot-BabyGotBack2.jpg

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough

'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed

The one farthest back is a slim goodie. That I'll take. You all can fight over who gets the rest........

You guys are too much...I'm taking it in brooklyn.....I believe the greenpoint area.......and I won't be watching any booties while I'm testing......Maybe I'll get some afterwards;)

Are you sure it's in Greenpoint? I took mine in Red Hook.

I did do most of training in Greenpoint since the yard where they kept the buses was right over the Pulaski bridge. This was last year though, so maybe they added another DMV CDL road test location in Brooklyn since then.

Are you sure it's in Greenpoint? I took mine in Red Hook.

I did do most of training in Greenpoint since the yard where they kept the buses was right over the Pulaski bridge. This was last year though, so maybe they added another DMV CDL road test location in Brooklyn since then.

actually you know it is in red hook.......But beforehand Im going up to westchester to talk to some one at Liberty Lines and see what I can make happen....

actually you know it is in red hook.......But beforehand Im going up to westchester to talk to some one at Liberty Lines and see what I can make happen....

Well then, if it's in Red Hook I hope you get the old guy who walks with a limp, he doesn't sit next to you but behind you on the other side, you will feel like you are driving alone and talking to yourself as you call out the overhead clearances, etc....good luck!:tup:

Good Luck on your road test!!!:tup: I took my road test in the Bronx with a driving school last year...I failed it the first time, but passed it the second time. Just take your time, and you'll be just fine:cool:. I'm right know on the waiting list for the Bus Operator exam that I took last year.:cool:

Good Luck on your road test!!!:tup: I took my road test in the Bronx with a driving school last year...I failed it the first time, but passed it the second time. Just take your time, and you'll be just fine:cool:. I'm right know on the waiting list for the Bus Operator exam that I took last year.:cool:

I had the guy with the limp also. I was taking it in a temporary are

because of some construction. I think it was greenpoint, by Mcdonald

Ave, by a cemetary. He made me park the bus on an underpass.

I thought it was a trick question with traffic and everything buy

I nailed it. He took off 5 pts fir a wide turn I know I didn't make.

I guess it can't be perfect. I think If you get

this guy he pretty much passes everybody...

Good luck, no worries.

I hate bad spelling so I'm fixing:

I had the guy with the limp also. I was taking it in a temporary area

because of some construction. I think it was Greenpoint, by Mcdonald

Ave, by a cemetery. He made me park the bus on an underpass.

I thought it was a trick question with traffic and everything but

Good luck, no worries.

I'm in the 400's for the 8006.

I hate bad spelling so I'm fixing:

I had the guy with the limp also. I was taking it in a temporary area

because of some construction. I think it was Greenpoint, by Mcdonald

Ave, by a cemetery. He made me park the bus on an underpass.

I thought it was a trick question with traffic and everything but

Good luck, no worries.

I'm in the 400's for the 8006.

C'mon now Fred, you're probably the highest educated one out of all of the 8006 list members, but you didn't have to double post, there is an edit button to fix your spelling errors right in front of you.

McDonald Ave is nowhere near Greenpoint, that cemetery that you are talking about is Greenwood Cemetery, could be the south park slope or windsor terrace area.

The thing that I liked most about that dmv examiner is that he didn't make you feel nervous, the key to passing is to be cool and calm, you think more clearer that way.

Well crap I'm only a few days away soooooooooo I'll try to stay calm......I went to liberty lines and got my application..so we'll see after that....I'm going to start driving on the highway tommorow......BTW i should also be on that list for bus operator but I don't know how to check that...anybody have any advice?

C'mon now Fred, you're probably the highest educated one out of all of the 8006 list members, but you didn't have to double post, there is an edit button to fix your spelling errors right in front of you.

McDonald Ave is nowhere near Greenpoint, that cemetery that you are talking about is Greenwood Cemetery, could be the south park slope or windsor terrace area.

The thing that I liked most about that dmv examiner is that he didn't make you feel nervous, the key to passing is to be cool and calm, you think more clearer that way.

Loco, thanks but i don't know about that..seriously. I had no idea about the edit button and didn't mean to double post.. Thanks for the info.

You're right about that guy, he was real calm and even said to take the turns slow.. You have any idea how far they're into the 5025 list?

Loco, thanks but i don't know about that..seriously. I had no idea about the edit button and didn't mean to double post.. Thanks for the info.

You're right about that guy, he was real calm and even said to take the turns slow.. You have any idea how far they're into the 5025 list?

Your a senior member so no excuses,:D. Your guess is as good as mine, they should be at around #3,000 for the 5025 list. At the pace that they are going, it will take at least until the end of this year to meet that 1,200 B/O's quota, that began only last month.

They are having a class every 2 weeks, and about 40-50 make it, so that is 100 new B/O 's a month. Keep in mind the dropout rate within a B/O's 1st year is very high.

I am working on trying to find an old RTS bus to practice driving, not by myself of course. A B/O from another website(Bus Talk) told me that in Red Hook near the Fairway market there are 2 RTS buses that are stored in a yard that are used for movies in NYC. He sent me a photo, here it is.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/MISTERLINSKY/BROOKLYNBUSES4.jpg

Your a senior member so no excuses,:P. Your guess is as good as mine, they should be at around #3,000 for the 5025 list. At the pace that they are going, it will take at least until the end of this year to meet that 1,200 B/O's quota, that began only last month.

They are having a class every 2 weeks, and about 40-50 make it, so that is 100 new B/O 's a month. Keep in mind the dropout rate within a B/O's 1st year is very high.

I am working on trying to find an old RTS bus to practice driving, not by myself of course. A B/O from another website(Bus Talk) told me that in Red Hook near the Fairway market there are 2 RTS buses that are stored in a yard that are used for movies in NYC. He sent me a photo, here it is.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/MISTERLINSKY/BROOKLYNBUSES4.jpg

cool my road test is september 4 th those 2 buses let me know how much i gotta pay 2 drive them i wanna drive them

cool my road test is september 4 th those 2 buses let me know how much i gotta pay 2 drive them i wanna drive them

That is what I am trying to find out Igor, I should get the guys name and address later on today. I am not sure if he would rent his buses out, but for the right price anything is possible I guess. Your driving school will provide the bus for you to take on your road test, you mean you want to drive them after you get your cdl right?

All I want to is practice making turns, backing up, parking hopefully in a wide open area. No way am I going to risk my clean CDL driving in traffic if you know what I mean.

I know some people say don't waste your money, you will pass, it is easy, etc.. well in life there are no guarantees. I agree with 1daysoon that the training was too short. The more you do something the better you get at it.

Archived