Jamaica G/O cancelled?

mark1447

why was the G/O on the Jamaica line got cancelled today? I wen to to Myrtle and saw the (M) running and (J) normal with R42/160...

Is it cuz of the rain of today? Hopefully next week G/o will occur, i wanna catch the (J) on the (M) with new hd cam im getting next week. [Tho (J) riders wont like this g/o]

why was the G/O on the Jamaica line got cancelled today? I wen to to Myrtle and saw the (M) running and (J) normal with R42/160...

Is it cuz of the rain of today? Hopefully next week G/o will occur, i wanna catch the (J) on the (M) with new hd cam im getting next week. [Tho (J) riders wont like this g/o]

I don't think Its because of Rain, I am starting to think something about why they are canceling this G.O.

I don't think Its because of Rain, I am starting to think something about why they are canceling this G.O.

Last week the G/O was cancelled due to some RTO issuses,this week i think it

was because of the rain.not sure on that tho.

Ya it wasnt raining anyways around 5PM over there the Sun came out. They could of done it today..?

Jamaica Av Lines really need to renovated.

When I took (J)(S) Bus, no one on Jamaica Av does not understand how to use (S) Bus. I told them you have to STOP-A-REQUEST or other side B/O will not stop at station stops.

That's one of them happened when (J)(S) Bus skip one of station stop b/c no one did not ring a bell.

Jamaica Av Lines really need to renovated.

When I took (J)(S) Bus, no one on Jamaica Av does not understand how to use (S) Bus. I told them you have to STOP-A-REQUEST or other side B/O will not stop at station stops.

That's one of them happened when (J)(S) Bus skip one of station stop b/c no one did not ring a bell.

UMMM??? Jamaica line is renovated from Marcy to Crecent, From Cypress to Jamaica no.. Tho its not as bad compared to Lines such as Rockaway Beach Line, Pelham Line and Brigiton beach lines.

It was cancelled both weeks because of the storm warning. (Remember how many weeks the (L) Atlantic realighnment was delayed because of rain?)

Though someone was passing around a rumor today about it being cancelled because of the sign issue. But that's a silly reason to cancel.

What they should do is take this opportunity to either change it to (M) on the new notices they will print, or add the routing to the computer (though I'm not sure how long that process takes them).

It was cancelled both weeks because of the storm warning. (Remember how many weeks the (L) Atlantic realighnment was delayed because of rain?)

Though someone was passing around a rumor today about it being cancelled because of the sign issue. But that's a silly reason to cancel.

What they should do is take this opportunity to either change it to (M) on the new notices they will print, or add the routing to the computer (though I'm not sure how long that process takes them).

Thanks for clearing that up.i agree,they should change it to (M) since the

R160A-1's don't have the (J) to MET.

thx but wat sign issue?

No it was becouse of the rain on Saturday. Plain and simple. They can't do track work on El's for safty reason. Do you want people slipping off the El? Railman told me on Friday and I posted this over pn Subtalk.

Makes all the perfect sense.

Archived