Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pablo M 201

Train blowing the snow down the track at Forest Hills

Awesome pics man!
Thanks!

Excellent photos on those P, love the contrast in them.
Thanks Harry!

Interesting... I like 'em.
Glad you enjoyed!

Awesome shots Phil and Pablo, I really like the snow combined with the cloudy/dark sky!

Are these shots taken from the Forest Hills station platforms? And is this a good spot to take pictures of trains, let's say during PM rush, with lots of trains passing by?

Awesome shots Phil and Pablo, I really like the snow combined with the cloudy/dark sky!

Are these shots taken from the Forest Hills station platforms? And is this a good spot to take pictures of trains, let's say during PM rush, with lots of trains passing by?

Nice shots guys! Do those trains run off a 3rd rail also?

EDIT: never mind I see it!

Thanks! And yes, Forest Hills is a great spot for photos, and perfect during the rush. Trains are constantly passing by.

Nice shots guys! Bo those trains run off a 3rd rail also?

EDIT: never mind I see it!

Thanks!

Great Shots Boyz!
Thanks Man!

Thanks! And yes, Forest Hills is a great spot for photos, and perfect during the rush. Trains are constantly passing by.
I think I'll check it out then... I've also read that adjacent Forest Hills Gardens is a very nice community with tree-lined streets and tudor-style houses, which should guarantee for a nice walk after PM rush railfanning! :D

Cool photos. Forrest hills LIRR station is really nice. I had to wait there in wind & freezing rain a year ago watching no fewer than 6 trains pass through without stopping. Forrest hills being mentioned gives me shivers to this day.

- Andy

Cool photos. Forrest hills LIRR station is really nice. I had to wait there in wind & freezing rain a year ago watching no fewer than 6 trains pass through without stopping. Forrest hills being mentioned gives me shivers to this day.

- Andy

LOL! That sucks. It was pretty cold the day I was out there taking shots.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.