Update at Basiley Park

R32 3838

Basiley Park now has 5 Orion V's, 1 more Orion today, THESE Buses Will Not go to JFK, They Are officaly Basiley Park's Buses, Also I heard from someone that works there that we are getting The ex-Bee-Line Orions in January to replace the ex-PBL RTS and 1990 ex-NYCTA RTS's, I have Proof right Here that thes Orions V's belong to Basiley Park: we have 244,413,424(newest arrival came in today),477 and 480, Here's the photo's that I took this Morning:

108_4941a.jpg

108_4942a.jpg

108_4947a.jpg

And for those who can't see well:

Depotsticker.jpg

That's what the OP said in his first post (WCBL O5s going to BP), but things may change so remember that it seems like the plan, for now.

Nice pics!

They are and plus BP has most of the oldest buses, BP was going to get NG but they have to wait, They are currently fixing up the garage so they can get the NG (upgrading), The Last Batch To me will go to BP, If this happens, Also after Jamaica I heard LGA is getting more NG's.

That's what the OP said in his first post (WCBL O5s going to BP), but things may change so remember that it seems like the plan, for now.

Nice pics!

Wow I totally missed that, I was so tired. I can't wait to see them and I hope they keep the chrome wheels and black paint around the windows.

They are and plus BP has most of the oldest buses, BP was going to get NG but they have to wait, They are currently fixing up the garage so they can get the NG (upgrading), The Last Batch To me will go to BP, If this happens, Also after Jamaica I heard LGA is getting more NG's.

This Is What I Had Read:

4431-4482 - Jamaica (in progress)

4483-4512 - LaGuardia

4513-4570 - Grand Avenue

4571-4639 - Flatbush

4631-4655 - John F. Kennedy

4656-4677 - Castleton

4678-4700 - Jamaica

Baisley Park must have switched places with one of these depots. I want them to get NGs though (and Ulmer Park).

Wow I totally missed that, I was so tired. I can't wait to see them and I hope they keep the chrome wheels and black paint around the windows.

This Is What I Had Read:

4431-4482 - Jamaica (in progress)

4483-4512 - LaGuardia

4513-4570 - Grand Avenue

4571-4639 - Flatbush

4631-4655 - John F. Kennedy

4656-4677 - Castleton

4678-4700 - Jamaica

Baisley Park must have switched places with one of these depots. I want them to get NGs though (and Ulmer Park).

Things change, That can be the list now but that can change.

Archived