People pay attention!

CPBO

So yesterday I am on the way to start my day and I am heading dark to Queens Plaza.....I come off of the LIE and go across Van Dam Street.....my Bus says out of service....I must of be going about 30 MPH......this guy comes running across in front of me from the left side with his hands out to flag me down..........I am like WTF is this guy doing.....I had nerve to stop the bus and give him a few cents....which I have in the past....but this guy was ssssooo stupid that I just kept it moving......but come on people.....pay attention....

Also if the bus is merging into traffic and has the head of the bus out in traffic please don't waste your time and bang on the door.......

safety first......

Also when you get off the bus.....please don't walk in front of the bus when I am trying to pull out.....what is that about??

when you get off the bus.....please don't walk in front of the bus when I am trying to pull out.....what is that about??

Hey pal Passengers come fist, sure you let the lift down and let us off the bus, but who cares about your schedule or other traffic. I come FIRST! I need to cross that street! I cant wait for you to pull out of the stop while I decide to play chicken in traffiic!! This is AMERICA! INSTANT GRATIFICATION pal@!

Hey pal Passengers come fist, sure you let the lift down and let us off the bus, but who cares about your schedule or other traffic. I come FIRST! I need to cross that street! I cant wait for you to pull out of the stop while I decide to play chicken in traffiic!! This is AMERICA! INSTANT GRATIFICATION pal@!

I suggest buying some ear plugs......lately I have noticed they are installing Loud horns on the bus......or better yet get something for that ringin as you are playing chicken in the street.....might confuse you........

I remember those days. I use to just leave them, when they would run from the left blind spot, in front of the bus, then bang on the door..........

You and Knightrider have to give RTO a shot. If you hate it go back.......

I think Knight took the test.....I left it alone for now......who knows what the future holds thou......

I remember those days. I use to just leave them, when they would run from the left blind spot, in front of the bus, then bang on the door..........

You and Knightrider have to give RTO a shot. If you hate it go back.......

I wonder if there are any RTO2DOB's out there. Or does this switch only work 1 way.:)

I suggest buying some ear plugs......lately I have noticed they are installing Loud horns on the bus......or better yet get something for that ringin as you are playing chicken in the street.....might confuse you........

It was sarcasm as I see people walk infront of the bus like idiots all of the time. I just wait for the bus to pull out or go behind it. I am not made out of steel.

So yesterday I am on the way to start my day and I am heading dark to Queens Plaza.....I come off of the LIE and go across Van Dam Street.....my Bus says out of service....I must of be going about 30 MPH......this guy comes running across in front of me from the left side with his hands out to flag me down..........I am like WTF is this guy doing.....I had nerve to stop the bus and give him a few cents....which I have in the past....but this guy was ssssooo stupid that I just kept it moving......but come on people.....pay attention....

Also if the bus is merging into traffic and has the head of the bus out in traffic please don't waste your time and bang on the door.......

safety first......

Also when you get off the bus.....please don't walk in front of the bus when I am trying to pull out.....what is that about??

I had to lecture this piece of trash these people have tha nerve to tell you how to do your job im pulling out of tha stop she SCREAMS what are you doing that lady wants tha Bus let her on. She touched a nerve

SMH

I had to lecture this piece of trash these people have tha nerve to tell you how to do your job im pulling out of tha stop she SCREAMS what are you doing that lady wants tha Bus let her on. She touched a nerve

People got all kinds of nerve. My mother had to chew out some b**** who gave her a "what the hell's wrong with you" all because she did not hold a bus (as a passenger, when she wanted another bus) for some twenty something c*** who wanted THAT bus. My mother was waiting for a different route. She let her have it though...I was proud of her for that... :cool:

People got all kinds of nerve. My mother had to chew out some b**** who gave her a "what the hell's wrong with you" all because she did not hold a bus (as a passenger, when she wanted another bus) for some twenty something c*** who wanted THAT bus. My mother was waiting for a different route. She let her have it though...I was proud of her for that... :cool:
your mother did tha right thing some people really do have nerve and really need to be put in their place

Yae It is apart of the job.....I do Rikers Island and the guy before me would let the passengers on at Queens Plaza....the stop is on Jackson Ave.....so these C.O.s think they can get on the bus at QP now.....I am like the stop is at Jackson Ave......they come running down 42 st like I am going to stop the bus and let them on.....and I don't....and the C.O.'s on the bus let me have it.....I don't even answer them but to say you got a job to do and nobody tells you how to do it but your boss.....we got rules and I do not pick people up out of the bus stop period!!!

It was sarcasm as I see people walk infront of the bus like idiots all of the time. I just wait for the bus to pull out or go behind it. I am not made out of steel.

I know I hit you back with some as well.....:(

....we got rules and I do not pick people up out of the bus stop period!!!

Speaking of that.....today while I was on my way home, this woman gets on the bus..now everything's normal, right...until..."Driver, I got on the wrong bus. Can you let me off here please, please?" The driver said no, then the woman sits down and calls the bus driver an a - hole. It is against the rules to let people off past the bus stop, right?

Yes, unless it is after 10pm when riders can request a stop, a b/o cannot let riders off unless it is at the designated bus stop.

Yeah, I thought so.

The woman should've paid attention about which bus she got on. It's her own fault

Yes it is her own fault. she had no right saying that.

Speaking of that.....today while I was on my way home, this woman gets on the bus..now everything's normal, right...until..."Driver, I got on the wrong bus. Can you let me off here please, please?" The driver said no, then the woman sits down and calls the bus driver an a - hole. It is against the rules to let people off past the bus stop, right?

I get this all the time....RI is a Limited bus......but the people jump on it to get a quick ride.....then at 35st....oooo I got on the wrong bus....I am like it is ok the next stop is at broadway......whatcha mean...U aint gonna let me off the bus?? Mofo....yo cracker I want off the bus.....I just drive to the next stop let em off....they call me all sorts of stuff.......It is part of the job......so no big deal for me.....I have been called worse....is what I tell em.....:o

I think Knight took the test.....I left it alone for now......who knows what the future holds thou......

I did ,I'm waiting for results and Interview

Yae It is apart of the job.....I do Rikers Island and the guy before me would let the passengers on at Queens Plaza....the stop is on Jackson Ave.....so these C.O.s think they can get on the bus at QP now.....I am like the stop is at Jackson Ave......they come running down 42 st like I am going to stop the bus and let them on.....and I don't....and the C.O.'s on the bus let me have it.....I don't even answer them but to say you got a job to do and nobody tells you how to do it but your boss.....we got rules and I do not pick people up out of the bus stop period!!!

I know I hit you back with some as well.....;)

Your <R>ight CPBO once my door is shut and off the curb ,(W)ell then bang all you want cuz I don't see ya and don't ask me to let you off at (A) (N)on-stop pss Not on my Watch .

I love the ones that try to tell you how to do your job ,this is why I ask em for there (J)ob no. so I can call your job and harrasszzz you.

I wonder if there are any RTO2DOB's out there. Or does this switch only work 1 way.-_-

You would technically be getting demoted since you promote up to T/O up from B/O. :P

Julio is correct, but if i would have went back I could have been DOB2RTO2DOB.......

In the news lately.....people get hit by buses.....people should read the papers listen to the news and learn already.....no school or university can teach you about life.....

but come on.....this is out of control.....people walk in front of cars, buses,trucks against the light as to say...I dare ya to hit me....the school kids are the worst for this.....they streek across the street against the light and stand in the middle on the double yellow lines......they are standing and laughing.....I find nothing funny about cars, trucks...flying by.....people have gotten stupider as time goes by......people snap out of your trans.....and get a grip already!!!!!!

Another thing what is up with the people getting out of thier cars and flying the door wide open and holding it with the foot.....then they get out and stand in the middle of the street........when I get out of my car...I look in the mirror.....make sure nothing is coming that is going to KILL me...get out close the door and move to the side....... I must see this about 20 times a day.....

for me this is all part of the job......but I just want to point out a few things to people on here......not bitching......just open up some eyes and ears.....

Archived