The worst movies ever made!

Dan05979

I like horrors but those two just bite. It hate gorey stuff. Like The Happening, Fire In The Sky, and Scream are good movies but Final Destination is just pointless.
You should watch Ichi the Killer. You would loveeee it. :P

Didn't see the first Final Destination, but did see the 2nd and 3rd ones. I loved them!

I didn't see any of the Saw movies, but I think it's just becoming too much. They should've ended it after Jigsaw died.

Blair Witch, overrated and just a complete waste of time. Thankfully i only rented it and didn't spend too much on it.

X-Men 3 wasn't that bad, it had great action, but otherwise there were characters that were tossed aside [Rogue and Collosus] that should've had more of a role. And it would've been cool if there really was a sentinel or such for real than just a simulation.

The 2003 Hulk was ok, but that was a big let down aside from the part where the Hulk is fighting the tanks and helis. The recent Hulk movie was much better, but still not as great and not in the same league as Iron Man. I can't wait for Iron man 2.

Batman and Robin, omg, that was a major turd. I'm glad that happened so that the Wb would wise up to the fact no one wants to see such crap plus those stupid one liners. Thank you Chris Nolan for Batman begins and Dark Knight. These are how superhero movies are supposed to be.

Superman Returns, well a step up over 3 and 4 [which i don't remember anymore], but basically a rehash of the first movie with better visuals. They need a major villain like Braniac or Darkseid, not effin Lex Luthor again.

A few of my favorite feces rated films showed up already, no need to rehash them.

Santa's Slay- Bill Goldberg, a wrestler who is Jewish, plays a homocidal Santa Claus terrorizing a town in Canada named Hell township trying to find the saint who forced him to be nice and dole out gifts for 1000 years.

King Kong Lives-Made in 1986 as a sequel to the awful 1979 King Kong, they revive the giant ape with a three million dollar heart and he escapes to find his mate whom he impregnates and the lady ape concieves in three days. King Kong ends up dying at teh end of this one too by the way.

Jack Frost- Homocidal killer Jack Frost gets mutated when a toxic waste truck and a penetentiary van collide on a snowy night. He is mutated into a killer snowman on a warpath to get even with the sheriff who put him in the pokey. He also makes terrible jokes and one liners after he kills whatever hapless dope gets in his way, the only highlight of this turd.

Ready to Rumble- A movie based on pro wrestling where two superfans try to get their favorite wrestler back into the ring after said wrestler is betrayed by the whole locker room. If I tried to explain this pile of garbage further I may start to bleed into my brain.

I actually enjoyed that one myself. I have most of the songs on my Iphone.

You have got to be kidding me....

As for horror movies, the director pretty much knows by default that their movies aren't going to get very good critical response. Their main job is to really make money.

no i'm NOT kiddin...problems sir?

Nah I'm just kidding...everyone has their own taste in music, don't they? You say you have most of the songs from HSM, and I pretty much have every single Radiohead song in their catalog. Nothing wrong at all.

nor am i...

Like I said, everyone has their own taste in music. I really don't know why people like the defiling rap genre but if that floats their boat, then by all means then let them enjoy it.

(D)an (B)arbwire was (H)umunnngoidds:p:p:p

Paranormal Acti what a waste of my money jesus christ it was bad:(

(H)ellraiser sucks boooo all of them boooo

(H)alloween (3) Mickey wasn't even in the damn movie

Paranormal was bad? I wanted to see that

Worst movie I've ever seen in my life by far was a straight to DVD release "Bloodz VS. Wolves" a very very very low budget chessy movie about vampires vs wolves in the ghetto. The entire movie looks as if it was filmed with a camcorder. Another bad one was Gangs of the Dead. Another Bad one but is extremely funny is "Love And A Bullet" starring Treach of the rap group naughty by nature.

Archived