What is your favorite Horror/Scary Movies/TV/Anime

FamousNYLover

Even thought I don't like Halloween, but I love horror and scary movies, anime, TV series.

My favorite movies as follow.

1. Goosebumps- How To Kill A Monster
  2. Goosebumps- Stay of of Basement
  3. Goosebumps- It Came From Beneath Sink.
  4. Goosebumps- Night In Terror
  5. Goosebums- Be Careful What You Wish for..
  6. R.L. Stine's Nightmare Room.
  7. Final Destination
  8. Halloween I, II, Halloween School. (on Youtube)
  9. Scary Movie 1, 2, 3, 4-1/2.
  10. War of World- both version
  11. One Missed Call- english/japanese
  12. Ring/Ringu series
  13. Ju-On
  14. Suicide Club- 50 smiling students commit suicide by holding hand and jumping off Tokyo Station.
  15. Ghostwriter
  16. Ghostbusters I, II
  17. Harry Potter- 1st to 3rd years.

I wouldn't count the Scary Movie series as horror as they're more comedic like, but they sorta fit I guess. Only the first two Scary Movies were good, but after that it totally went to crap, they toned it down way too much and the laughs just weren't there where they could have been...

And as for the Ghostbusters, the movies rocked. Who could forget the giant marshmallow man...? Second movie was done pretty well for a sequel too, loved the wacky slime scenes!

LOL you just solidified my respect for ya! :tup::tup::tup:

I can be a kid when it comes to TV shows, but hey, we all have some kid in us, don't we?

If I'm real bored, I'll watch myself some Arthur or Cyberchase, and I don't care what anyone says! B) :cool:

As for regular TV, I'm a fan of NBC shows, such as 30 Rock, The Office, SNL, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon and Conan O'Brien and so on.

I'm not much of a movie fan but I like comedies, suspense and family movies for starters, such as Superbad, A Scanner Darkly and Disturbia.

Here's my favorite Anime shows!

Dragonball Z

Bleach

Yu-Gi-Oh

and Pokemon.

I never got into DBZ and the very last arc with that Buu character, took too long and could've been reduced to fewer episodes imo.

Bleach is great, but some of their fillers sucks. The current filler is the best one so far.

I liked only the original yu-gi-oh, I don't really care for these spin offs and I would've loved to see the un-cut/edited version than the 4kids crap editing. 'Shadow relm' for a guy that would've gotten his feet cut off by a saw? Marik was a total bad a$$ villain.

Pokemon, I'll admit was pretty good in the beginning, but every episode is the same thing the bad guys lose and gets blown up. I don't understand how they can reuse the same plot in like every episode.

I never got into DBZ and the very last arc with that Buu character, took too long and could've been reduced to fewer episodes imo.

Bleach is great, but some of their fillers sucks. The current filler is the best one so far.

I liked only the original yu-gi-oh, I don't really care for these spin offs and I would've loved to see the un-cut/edited version than the 4kids crap editing. 'Shadow relm' for a guy that would've gotten his feet cut off by a saw? Marik was a total bad a$$ villain.

Pokemon, I'll admit was pretty good in the beginning, but every episode is the same thing the bad guys lose and gets blown up. I don't understand how they can reuse the same plot in like every episode.

DBZ should have ended after Cell was killed...end of story.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's is amazing in my opinion. I mean season 3 right now seems mostly filler but its an amazing show. Now instead of settling things with card games, people get their asses kicked and then they have to play the card game or vice versa. B) And yes...Marik is badass.

Pokemon was amazing in the beginning. Had some originality and who could hate Misty? B) now she's gone and it sucks.

Till these animes get good again I think I'll stick to keeping the faith that Conan Edogawa will become Shinichi Kudo again.

221.jpg

Lol was Misty ever that interesting to many guys?!

Man, Pokemon was the sole reason I got up out of bed to go to school! My mom would wake me up, I'd crank the channel to WB 11 and watch the show as I got dressed! Sometime she'd turn it off because it distracted me waaaaay too much, ahh good times, good times... When Blue/Red versions ruled... and Yellow followed right after...

Favorite Animes ( Mostly seen in japanese, I dont watch english animes ) : Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball Z & D-Gray Man

Favorite TV shows : House, Supernatural, The Tonight Show With Conan O Brien

Not into any horror/scary movies.

Lol was Misty ever that interesting to many guys?!

Man, Pokemon was the sole reason I got up out of bed to go to school! My mom would wake me up, I'd crank the channel to WB 11 and watch the show as I got dressed! Sometime she'd turn it off because it distracted me waaaaay too much, ahh good times, good times... When Blue/Red versions ruled... and Yellow followed right after...

Misty is the reason for most of Ash's character development. I thought she was a great character. I was sad that she left.

Misty is the reason for most of Ash's character development. I thought she was a great character. I was sad that she left.

She didn't "leave" per se, she got written out of the series if you wanna be technical.

Archived