Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again, two dudes were fighting on the platform at 75th St on the (J). One of them ended up falling onto the tracks. Luckily their wasn't a train approaching. He was able to get back up. Thats what happens when you have bloods, crips, and patrias all on the same platform...

Luckily they didn't hit the 3rd rail. That sounds like my high school, just replace patrias with MS13.

What about Time Warner Cable? I'm not 100% sure if they compress the picture quality like Cablevision. They're a cable company as well if I'm not mistaken.

They may not compress as much as Cablevision, but all cable carriers reduce the bitrate of their HD streams. Verizon doesn't have to do so with fiber (at least to the same extent)...there's plenty of light to go around for everything.

Since America has done nothing but export it's jobs to other countries, may as well start exporting our home grown thugs to places like NK, Iran, Afghanistan. Give them some guns and pull out our troops and "let the mayhem begin".

A while back gangs joined the military on their own and stole guns and took them back to their neighborhood, so its NOT a good idea to send thugs to fight in the war.

Anyone remember finding this song in the "Sample" or "Shared Music" folder on their first Windows XP computer?

yes, I have it.

Also if you look into some folders:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\oobe\title

look in "title" and you will find the Windows Welcome Music.

WWM

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I friggin' hate food from all these Chinese food stores. I have a cold. I got soup from one of the stores. It didn't help me, instead it made me wake up at 4:25 and start vomiting.

Never order soup from the chinese restauraunt. You'll always regret it in 4 hours :(

Guest lance25
I friggin' hate food from all these Chinese food stores. I have a cold. I got soup from one of the stores. It didn't help me, instead it made me wake up at 4:25 and start vomiting.

You would've been better off eating Ramen noodles than soup from the Chinese restaurant.

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Never order soup from the chinese restauraunt. You'll always regret it in 4 hours :(

SHADDAP :P

You would've been better off eating Ramen noodles than soup from the Chinese restaurant.

I see that now.