Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I never had any more fun in Staten Island since I went there last month on my birthday. Today I started my second semester of my sophomore year in college and busfanned afterwards till the early afternoon. I can't wait till the snow melts so I can hit up some more spots with my skateboard and bomb some hills! :cool:

You're gonna bomb some hills? Should I call the FBI on ya ;)

Once the spring comes, the first place I'm going is down Castleton Av away from St. George. That hill is long and plenty of turns

T-Mobile (unltd data/text/talk): 79.99 :(

I get 500 mins a month and I used about 72 this month lol. I get unlimited web & text and it only cost me $70

Verizon is evil, Sprint is evil, and I use Metro PCS as a house phone :) (seriously)

A guy on this forum posts... "They'll really let any ol' idiot have a video camera these days."

Right because a long time ago and in a far away place they used to give would-be camera owners a background check, a credit check, a vision exam and of course your typical psych evaluation and even a 100 question multiple choice test before handing you a license to handle one of these devices. Plus, every couple of years you had to pay to renew your license and turn in a 600 word essay stating why you are still camera worthy. After the evaluation if you were still not found capable of pointing the camera at any object and recording it, the AAOBACH (that' American Association of Bitch-Ass Camera Handlers, pronounced "eeii-oh-bak") would revoke your license and still keep your money.

:::mumbles::: ****** moron...

A guy on this forum posts... "They'll really let any ol' idiot have a video camera these days."

Right because a long time ago and in a far away place they used to give would-be camera owners a background check, a credit check, a vision exam and of course your typical psych evaluation and even a 100 question multiple choice test before handing you a license to handle one of these devices. Plus, every couple of years you had to pay to renew your license and turn in a 600 word essay stating why you are still camera worthy. After the evaluation if you were still not found capable of pointing the camera at any object and recording it, the AAOBACH (that' American Association of Bitch-Ass Camera Handlers, pronounced "eeii-oh-bak") would revoke your license and still keep your money.

The name calling isn't really necessary now is it????:tdown:

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Uhhh, what?

The (QJ) ran from 168th Street-Jamaica Terminal to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue via Brighton local.

That would've been an interesting line to railfan end to end considering it was underground in subway only between Essex Street and Prospect Park.

In 1973, the (QJ) and 70(M) were switched and the 70(M) began running Middle Village-Metropolitan Avenue to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue via Brighton local.

...can't sleep... If only the QJ still existed. A one seat ride from my mom's to my dad's. No more having to transfer and wait for that annoying (S) and the (C). The (C) takes a fortnight to come at times.

(Q)(J) :cool:

WTH are you talking about Ducky?

While going home from work, the B26 I caught had the "limited" sign in the window but facing backwards. While looking at I thought of what would happen if it was a limited so I put "B26 limited?" As a status on facebook and 3 people believed me so they asked me when is it happening so I decided to play on with this charade. I peolied by saying February 31

Long story shot, I proved to show how gullible people sometimes. An interesting yet funny ride on the B26

While going home from work, the B26 I caught had the "limited" sign in the window but facing backwards. While looking at I thought of what would happen if it was a limited so I put "B26 limited?" As a status on facebook and 3 people believed me so they asked me when is it happening so I decided to play on with this charade. I peolied by saying February 31

Long story shot, I proved to show how gullible people sometimes. An interesting yet funny ride on the B26

When I read that, the first thing that came to mind was "is he smoking something?" Lol! Then I saw the Feb. 31 and I instantly knew.

Did you hear the news? The B26 is becomming a limited on February 31 B)

But on February 30th, the M15 SBS is going away :P