Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

The kids here in Springfield Gardens are the same, all I see is "Hollister", its irritating, like they don't shop anywhere else? Lmao

I wear Hollister on bummy days but the shirts don't say "Hollister" all over it, it just has the seagull lol, but american eagle is better, not all of its shirts have the name all over it.. And those ppl who wear Hollister odee thinking that they have "swag" are just trying to fit in and look cool, which I don't like, but we can't blame them, everybody wants to fit in *shrug*... Let them look stupid, I guess lol....

lol so true!

'n yea if I were to shop from there I'd only buy the shirts with the small logo...

They should visit SoHo 'n see what REAL swag looks like...

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol so true!

'n yea if I were to shop from there I'd only buy the shirts with the small logo...

They should visit SoHo 'n see what REAL swag looks like...

Yes they should! SoHo has to be like the best place to shop in NY, its has so many shops and most of them has soHo as their only location in the city (Stussy, for example) :D

Yes they should! SoHo has to be like the best place to shop in NY, its has so many shops and most of them has soHo as their only location in the city (Stussy, for example) :D

Seriously couldn't agree with you more.

Edited by Jamaica Line

When it comes to females, I HATE feminists with a passion. They make it seem like all guys are jerks because one broke their heart, and they reject all the nice ones or put them in the "friend zone" (which I have been put in a lot of times).

But there ARE bad guys out there, these type of guys don't have ANY respect for women and are just looking for a hookup instead of love, many girls blindly fall for these type of guys. The term "there are always some for ruin it for the rest" fits perfectly in this case.. Its exactly the same for teenagers, as we are going through puberty and severe mood/hormone changes.

Everyone seems to focus on looks and not personalty (many guys/girls that are average or not-so-good looking that have amazing personalities have been rejected while good looking girls/guys have been accepted but have crap personality) then there is rejection, and many aren't even ready to date as they are very immature, which is why I don't agree w/most teen dating scenarios.... The whole topic of dating and relationships is very hard and complicated in general, no matter what age you are....

I'll put it to ya like this, famm.....

First off, There is no "friend zone" when it comes to these feminazi's & men..... If you are not the mindless, spineless simp with money, those type of broads have ZERO use for you.... Think about their complaints of men being controlling - If you don't let her do whatever the F' she wants, then you my friend are a controlling SOB..... Again, the nice guy that can offer them something, will be used until his sorry behind is tapped DRY.... then it'll be on to the next one, on on to the next one...

Their goal is to rid themselves of being viewed as the submissive gender - dangerously under the cloak of wanting equality (btw, don't ever fall for that "equality" BS)......

I have to be honest here.... I don't blame a lot of men out here for the way they treat women..... They want men to do the approaching, but get all attitudinal when they are approached...... You can let a dude know that you're not interested in him w/o being a total bitch, solely for the sake of doing so..... They get a kick out of kicking a man to the ground..... A man can (and will) only tolerate so much of that before he snaps..... Contrary to women's popular belief, men do have, and are affected by emotions.....

Hate to put it like this, but relationships in this date & time are basically trick/ho relationships..... very little love is involved anymore......

Dave Chapelle said it best.... chivalry is dead, and women killed it..... said women are the ones that poisoned the dating scene..... men OTOH are the ones that truly do want families & want to take care of them without the various monkeywrenches/levels of interference a woman will throw his way - further impeding his process..... Even your most hardcore MRA wants to be with a woman !

In a relationship, Men generally want peace & Women want "excitement".....

Right now, "excitement" is grossly outweighing peace - and the quality (and potential quantity) of relationships suffer because of it.... No more seeing couples being married for 30+ years.....

Its a peer pressure type of thing, ppl feel pressured into dating, as it is seen as "cool".. or they do because everybody else does it. Ppl also become jealous of others in relationships so they want one themselves, or they get in one just to say that they are in one nd brag about it & post pics of it on facebook :rolleyes:. Some ppl date simply not to be made fun of. Boys in my school get joked around on if they haven't dated anyone, which is sad... Personally, I am well-known in school & friends w/everybody and somewhat as the joker/anyone's best friend (there is NO such thing as popular in my school) and it isn't because of having many relationships (which I tell only my closest friends about, as it is no one else's business) or playing sports (I don't play ANY sports, im like the only guy who doesn't), its because of my personality, ppl who see someone that has dated a lot of ppl as "popular" are very superficial.... But point is, its things like these that cause failed relationships b/c relationships are being formed for the WRONG reasons...

I say to my brother (who's turning 18 in a little over a month), I truly do feel sorry for him, regarding the selection pool of young women he'll have to sift through & pick from.... The younger girls grow up to become damaged goods (figuratively & literally) b/c their mothers act just as young minded as the ages of their daughters !

I forget who said it, but there is truth to, A female tend to stop maturing at the age of when she has her first child......

You younger guys better watch out for these so-called "cougars" out here......

Edited by B35 via Church

I'll put it to ya like this, famm.....

First off, There is no "friend zone" when it comes to these feminazi's & men..... If you are not the mindless, spineless simp with money, those type of broads have ZERO use for you.... Think about their complaints of men being controlling - If you don't let her do whatever the F' she wants, then you my friend are a controlling SOB..... Again, the nice guy that can offer them something, will be used until his sorry behind is tapped DRY.... then it'll be on to the next one, on on to the next one...

Their goal is to rid themselves of being viewed as the submissive gender - dangerously under the cloak of wanting equality (btw, don't ever fall for that "equality" BS)......

I have to be honest here.... I don't blame a lot of men out here for the way they treat women..... They want men to do the approaching, but get all attitudinal when they are approached...... You can let a dude know that you're not interested in him w/o being a total bitch, solely for the sake of doing so..... They get a kick out of kicking a man to the ground..... A man can (and will) only tolerate so much of that before he snaps..... Contrary to women's popular belief, men do have, and are affected by emotions.....

Hate to put it like this, but relationships in this date & time are basically trick/ho relationships..... very little love is involved anymore......

Dave Chapelle said it best.... chivalry is dead, and women killed it..... said women are the ones that poisoned the dating scene..... men OTOH are the ones that truly do want families & want to take care of them without the various monkeywrenches/levels of interference a woman will throw his way - further impeding his process..... Even your most hardcore MRA wants to be with a woman !

In a relationship, Men generally want peace & Women want "excitement".....

Right now, "excitement" is grossly outweighing peace - and the quality (and potential quantity) of relationships suffer because of it.... No more seeing couples being married for 30+ years.....

I say to my brother (who's turning 18 in a little over a month), I truly do feel sorry for him, regarding the selection pool of young women he'll have to sift through & pick from.... The younger girls grow up to become damaged goods (figuratively & literally) b/c their mothers act just as young minded as the ages of their daughters !

I forget who said it, but there is truth to, A female tend to stop maturing at the age of when she has her first child......

You younger guys better watch out for these so-called "cougars" out here......

Thanks for the advice and insight, bro...

I agree, there seems to be no more "love" in relationships, everyone just seems to want to get something out of it, smh. Its sad and shameful. Never will I let a woman be the leader in a relationship, not happening, I have to be in control or its uncomfortable, and now I see why ppl date older ppl, but it doesn't seem to work well...

Thanks for the advice and insight, bro...

I agree, there seems to be no more "love" in relationships, everyone just seems to want to get something out of it, smh. Its sad and shameful. Never will I let a woman be the leader in a relationship, not happening, I have to be in control or its uncomfortable, and now I see why ppl date older ppl, but it doesn't seem to work well...

Not a problem.

I can understand why some young guys gravitate to older women (for one, not having to put up w/ the immaturity of today's young woman), but me, I don't want a mother-son type of relationship from my woman.... I already have a mother-son relationship with my mother!! That's what a lot of those type of relationships end up being - the woman tryna keep him around by "buying his love" in fear that he'll end up leaving her for a younger woman.... That is just unnatural & unappealing to me..... and now that I mention it, you do have women (consciously or unconsciously) that want their man to give more attention to her than he does his own damn mother..... Any woman on that tip AFAIC can keep it pushin......

A man in a relationship with his woman won't mind spending money on his woman - as long as she got some act right.....

A woman in the same type of (rare) loving relationship would still rather the man spend his money, over her having to spend her own...... lol...

Finished my all night MLP:FiM marathon, and finished season 1!

My thoughts on the finale:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSntZt5IXH8[/media]

1. Best. Finale. Ever. Perfect close out to a perfect season

2. Now see, this is why I love Fluttershy

3. I just knew this was going to be the finale, and my suspicions were confirmed when they showed To Prove.

My thoughts on the season/show;

1. This season isn't really that bad especially when you realize who this was targeted for.

2. I always knew Fluttershy was a beautiful singer, ever since she sang that one word in episode 3.

3. Episode 21 is my favorite.

4. Amy Keating Rodgers isn't that bad.

5. I liked the end of the season better.

6. At The Gala is hoofs down the best MLP song EVER.

[media=]

[/media]

So glad there's still season 2 to watch, not to mention Bronycon next week! And then there are the seasons to come, including season 3 in just a few months! To all the seasons of MLP:FiM to come! To the worldwide phenomenon that is brony! To Lauren Faust for making G4 the way it is! To everyone who has worked on the show! Long live MLP:FiM!

m222044483.jpg

MLP is a guilty pleasure

me gusta le YTPMV

Other random thought: I just figured out why iOS is iOS. I am stupid for a nerd.

i + OS = iOS.

Edited by VWM

I don't know how train engineers do it... Having to memorise every signal, crossing, curve, gradient, switch, siding, station, etc along their route. On top of that they're hauling a mile and a half long of freight. Ntm railroad trains don't brake like subway cars. When the engineer applys air, all the cars will not brake at the same time. The air travles down the train line (brake pipe, connected by air hoses between cars) at 800 ft per second. So in other words, if your train was 8000 ft long, the last car won't start braking 'till ten seconds later. You don't want your intial brake to be too hard resulting in the cars crashing into each other. Use the wrong combination of brakes and you can break the train apart. Use the airbrakes over a long period of time and you'll end up with a runaway. Very stresful job to say the least...

I guess nature has no-mercy on New York today. A second round of storms have come through now both of them bringing heavy rain. The morning storms rudely woke me up with the heavy rain, hail and huge rumbles of thunder although it was quick,

My question is why more storms when just 3 days ago storms came?

I have to say that I actually felt the rumbling in my apartment this morning. I could hear the rain since I slept with my balcony door open and then when it really became bad, it felt like the roof was hit by the storm directly here in Riverdale and I'm not even on the top floor. :ph34r: As usual I sleep with my TV on so I heard when the rain started and my signal was still working but when the heavy downpours came, that's when the TV started to freeze up, but after the downpour my signal returned, so I guess the DirecTV guy did a good job, as I climbed to the roof to show him exactly where I wanted the dish on Saturday. No more of that sharing a dish crappola. <_< I think it's pretty funny how I went to Whole Foods after 15:00 today, came back to my office after 16:00 and it was so nice and sunny and just went by one of the windows in the office to see the sky is pitch black.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8