Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Bob Marley Blvd in east flatbush....

I seriously doubt the man ever stepped one foot in brooklyn.

Just like what did RFK ever do for the city to deserve getting the Triboro bridge named for him. Makes no sense at all.

Also agreed with your comments about the clubs thing (would click 'like' but I've hit my like quota).

=

Your words chouldn't have been more true. I thought I was the only one who thought that clubs were over-rated....

Adding to the cockblocking part. Chicks who bring other chicks just so they act like they lesbian. Then they laugh at the poor fool who tried to score with one. I can't take a chick who parties too much seriously...

It's sad that these fools are fighting for Rihanna.... Chick ain't even all that attractive in my opinion... What a way to set an example for the young folk that look up to them. (for the record, I don't give a damn about them) Well that's society today for you....

So totally true. I don't see anything sexy about her, if anything she looks more skanky based on how little she wears. Edited by Grand Concourse

That pony post stretched the page a good 1100 pixels longer than it should have been.

The point is, pushing "tolerance and love" on others will only make them hate you. If someone doesn't like what you do, take the hint and back the hell off.

The fact that all of two people on here even like that show and that posting about how great it is (when it really isn't) and whatever isn't going to make anyone like it.

Agreed, you can like a show, but don't try to shove it down on the rest of us. It'll just make some of us hate it even more.

I have one city border proposal:

Make Riverdale part of Westchester so it can be it's own city.

The Bx7 would become the R1, the Bx10 would become the R2, and the Bx20 would become the R3. All express buses would be RM.

Broadway would be in NYC. Anything west would be Riverdale. This is sure to make many people, especially a certain someone very happy.

...but he'd still be talking about all the "bad neighborhoods" in the city. Instead of talking about Kingsbridge & Marble Hill, he'd be talking about "Downstairs Riverdale" and how it looks like The Bronx.

That should be done. Geographically, Staten Island is closer to New Jersey than the rest of the city.

While it's true, I'd still prefer to be a part of the greatest city in the world. And yet some idiots actually want to secede. <_<

How about we saw Riverdale off and allow it to break apart as it drags along the Palisades?

That reminds me of this:

The social aspect of school is a crock of bullshit. Half of my senior class never saw me in the classroom but knew my name, but would never offer me a ride home or anything while they passed me in their cars. I was in the school lounge every day and got nominated for it yet never won anything. I'm glad there were no real cliques and the suburban "gang" thing never escalated beyond a stupid fistfight. All of the "popular" guys were cool with me but were douchebags otherwise.

Same here when I was in HS there were still other kids I never saw in any of my classes for the full 4 yrs and there were some groups: smart kids, rich kids, jocks, etc. I had a small group of friends, but I got tired of the crap that went on during lunch and just spent my time in the computer room to surf or do some hw. I ate at home anyway and saved up my lunch money to buy some vid games or whatever.

The constant bickering never gets too old.

Lmao. always good entertainment. You can pretty much expect a confrontation when either person posts.

=

Why are you telling me this?

We get it, you're smart.

Otherwise, what's your point.....

Lmao! so true.

I can actually feel the Manhattan Bridge swaying as my train crosses.

welcome to NYC !

That reminds me of this:

**YT CLIP**

some coincidence..... someone posted a gif of that on another forum I go to last night... saved it to my comp. as soon as I saw it.

florida.gif

Lucky you. ;)

Girl: There's more where that came from if you do _____.

You: Nah, that's OK. I'll quit while I'm ahead. :D

lol. Something like that. I liked getting flash by females (but then again what guy doesn't lol) But if a chick is flashing me just so I can do something for her, I tell her to flash me but I won't do what she asks. ;) I can't take chicks who use the "female advantage" seriously. If a chick is that desperate to start flashing dudes just cause her lazy butt can't do it on her own, what does that say about her?

So totally true. I don't see anything sexy about her, if anything she looks more skanky based on how little she wears.

Exactly! I don't know why dudes go crazy for her. Personally, She's far from my type of female. I've been hearing those fools (Chris and Drake) are still going at it. I can name some females who look better than her in my opinion.

some coincidence..... someone posted a gif of that on another forum I go to last night... saved it to my comp. as soon as I saw it.

As a little kid, I never really watched Cartoon Network shows much, but that's just one of the images that's always stuck in my head (and this was from like 10-11 years ago).

I can name some females who look better than her in my opinion.

I know females on my block I wouldn't screw with another man's privates that look better than Rihanna.....

As a little kid, I never really watched Cartoon Network shows much, but that's just one of the images that's always stuck in my head (and this was from like 10-11 years ago).

cartoon network used to be the shit.... now it's an absolute joke....

** YT clip of Jason **

Classic !

Jason >>> Freddy Kruger

So it's the fourth of July!!! Have fun guys whether it be BBQ's, movies, fireworks whatever. Be safe though. Watch the Macy's fireworks instead of using your own.

these fools outside already shootin firecrackers.... smh...

I know females on my block I wouldn't screw with another man's privates that look better than Rihanna.....

cartoon network used to be the shit.... now it's an absolute joke....

Classic !

Jason >>> Freddy Kruger

these fools outside already shootin firecrackers.... smh...

Just heard 4 really loud M80's about 20 minutes ago. I won't be sleeping well tonight.

Lmao. I bet you do. I still don't see the attractiveness of Rihanna... Most likely never will.

Just heard 4 really loud M80's about 20 minutes ago. I won't be sleeping well tonight.

Yeah I heard those too. M80s make NYC sound like a damn warzone....

Some of the fireworks that went off looks almost like the major stuff the theme parks like Disney would use. smh, and some were being fired off after 1am. Who's it going to impress? No one's watching you (in general) piss away a small fortune for a show at most you are watching.

Either way, I think I'm going to be surround by my 'local' shows, so I'm covered and don't need to go to the West side to watch in person.

=

lol. Something like that. I liked getting flash by females (but then again what guy doesn't lol) But if a chick is flashing me just so I can do something for her, I tell her to flash me but I won't do what she asks. I can't take chicks who use the "female advantage" seriously. If a chick is that desperate to start flashing dudes just cause her lazy butt can't do it on her own, what does that say about her?

Exactly! I don't know why dudes go crazy for her. Personally, She's far from my type of female. I've been hearing those fools (Chris and Drake) are still going at it. I can name some females who look better than her in my opinion.

Kate Upton? :) But yeah totally agreed. As for girls using their bodies to get some advantage, also agreed. Thanks for the peep show, but still not getting my work that I did. Edited by Grand Concourse

1 part i am happy i dont live in nyc 5 boros anymore. i know my cat in san diego will go bonkers later tonight when fireworks out there goes off lol

You have a cat?