Animated Luminator Bus Signs

My request, using the green flipdot:

(readings shown below in case you can't see the readings from the video too well)

Q23 E. ELMHURST

DITMARS BL

Q23 VIA 108 ST

PROMOTIONAL BUS

Edited by -CT1660-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

May I request?

Bx53 Wakefield 241 St

via Bway/Webster

In Orion VII NG Lettering, Want this bus route to be focused on Orions :3

Bx53 Riverdale

Mosholu Avenue

via Webster/Bway

If you notice, Mosholu avenue [ on Broadway ] would be a nice place for a bus to terminate in, having a nice triangle to go back [ u turn ] to its other terminal . :]

Edited by favbusbx13

@RTS CNG Command

Hey..I saw the links to the LED Letters and numbers...Is it okay if I make one? With the use of this link?

Permission granted. :D

Guys, i don't konw if i'm right or not, but I think this thread is closed. That's why he put up the files, so we can make our own.

(Correct me if i'm wrong)

This thread isn't closed, and currently, I have no intentions of doing so. :) The reasons why I put in the fonts from a while ago are as follows:

1. To show everyone what the Luminator characters looked like, including the ones exclusive to the MTA (many of which eluded me for so long).

2. To provide users with a more updated look. My previous batch from August 2009 used an older Luminator sign background that I don't use anymore. In my August 2009 batch, the amber dots were chubbier and closer to each other. The ones you see now have the dots smaller and further apart.

3. To provide people with a more accurate, updated reading of the fonts, as my older batch contained several incorrectly designed characters or missing characters.

4. To allow others the ability to create Luminator Horizon signs, either through my method or HTML/Flash programming.

5. To cleanly present the characters, as my older batch was all over the place.

Permission granted. :D

This thread isn't closed, and currently, I have no intentions of doing so. :) The reasons why I put in the fonts from a while ago are as follows:

1. To show everyone what the Luminator characters looked like, including the ones exclusive to the MTA (many of which eluded me for so long).

2. To provide users with a more updated look. My previous batch from August 2009 used an older Luminator sign background that I don't use anymore. In my August 2009 batch, the amber dots were chubbier and closer to each other. The ones you see now have the dots smaller and further apart.

3. To provide people with a more accurate, updated reading of the fonts, as my older batch contained several incorrectly designed characters or missing characters.

4. To allow others the ability to create Luminator Horizon signs, either through my method or HTML/Flash programming.

5. To cleanly present the characters, as my older batch was all over the place.

Well..thanks...but...youre gonna have to walk me through this...

• 3 weeks later...

iaza16954865204500.gif

@IRT Bronx Express: Luminator Titans sign's animation speed is 1 1/2 seconds, not 2.

I can only do one for today. Let's see if I can get to more tomorrow!

Can you do all my requests as titans? Hope it isn't too much...

Can you do all my requests as titans? Hope it isn't too much...

I don't have time to look back at your requests that you wanted for Titans, so if you don't mind, please help me look for them! Thank you!

May I request?

Bx53 Wakefield 241 St

via Bway/Webster

In Orion VII NG Lettering, Want this bus route to be focused on Orions :3

Bx53 Riverdale

Mosholu Avenue

via Webster/Bway

If you notice, Mosholu avenue [ on Broadway ] would be a nice place for a bus to terminate in, having a nice triangle to go back [ u turn ] to its other terminal . :]

That's nice! :)

iaza16954833962000.gif

iaza16954819603600.gif

May I have one ?

Lfsa lettering

Bx44A Fordham Plz

via Boston Rd

Via Fordham Rd

iaza16954854927500.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY transit forum members! A reminder to you guys that I WILL NOT make any more bus or any other signs IF it was plagiarized without my permission because I have caught people trying to do that from bvestation.com and they're making it like it's theirs. It hurts inside me and I never wanted to see that again! I have to say this because the people who plagiarize should have known better, I have to be truthful about this, it's upsetting to see that happening and too much pressure building up inside me!

Edited by Coneyislandav7

HEY transit forum members! A reminder to you guys that I WILL NOT make any more bus or any other signs IF it was plagiarized without my permission because I have caught people trying to do that from bvestation.com and they're making it like it's theirs. It hurts inside me and I never wanted to see that again! I have to say this because the people who plagiarize should have known better, I have to be truthful about this, it's upsetting to see that happening and too much pressure building up inside me!

So that explains some of the signs that I see over there.

Yep, my first LED template signs were used without my permission too. Plagiarists make me sick...

I wonder if there is a way to somehow put a watermark on your work so that you can catch the thieve(s) in their crime...

Also I'm back to making signs right now too, now that school is over...I'm only doing flipdots at this moment, so I'll take any flipdots request I receive. If I don't acknowledge your requests on this thread within 24 hrs send me a PM. I will finish the requests ASAP. Also I made a quick kind of bus template so that you can choose between it or a regular animation. Note: At the moment that bus template thingy wont be animated (for example: the lights). Thanks fellow members!

Regular Animation:

bx36.gif

Plus Animation:

bx36_question.gif

could I have the Regular green font for this:

(not an MTA route, dont be scared)

X22 Faxafloi East Side

X22 via Route 85

lll: via Islip Avenue

Can I have a + Flipdot?

B28: Red Hook, Ikea Terminal

|||: Via Clarkson Ave, Via Prospect Ave

Requests acknowleged and accepted! :lol:

Yep, my first LED template signs were used without my permission too. Plagiarists make me sick...

Yeah it's that dude, thank god he's not active anymore in this forum!

I wonder if there is a way to somehow put a watermark on your work so that you can catch the thieve(s) in their crime...

The cheapest way I can do is make some couple mistakes on it, but it will look ugly.

could I have the Regular green font for this:

(not an MTA route, dont be scared)

X22 Faxafloi East Side

X22 via Route 85

lll: via Islip Avenue

x22_one.gif

Can I have a + Flipdot?

B28: Red Hook, Ikea Terminal

|||: Via Clarkson Ave, Via Prospect Ave

b28_one.gif