Animated Luminator Bus Signs

Dude, calm down already! You request way too many bus signs everyday, and I personally believe that it's not fair to others. Just because 2-3 signmakers (not including myself) are keeping this thread active gives you no right to take advantage of that. Seriously, be patient and wait for your signs to be produced.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, calm down already! You request way too many bus signs everyday, and I personally believe that it's not fair to others. Just because 2-3 signmakers (not including myself) are keeping this thread active gives you no right to take advantage of that. Seriously, be patient and wait for your signs to be produced.

Is it criminal to give people a friendly reminder about something? Is it criminal to make multiple requests? It's a free service, and no one's forcing you to do it. When this thread was down I didn't die. If you don't want to take requests, that's fine with me. I wasn't rude to anyone, you're the one that needs to calm down here.

M24-Canal-Street-bound-flipdot-1.gif

Awesome.

Is it criminal to give people a friendly reminder about something? Is it criminal to make multiple requests? It's a free service, and no one's forcing you to do it. When this thread was down I didn't die. If you don't want to take requests, that's fine with me. I wasn't rude to anyone, you're the one that needs to calm down here.
I wasn't pointing out your "friendly reminder" at all. You're ignoring the fact that most of us here have lives outside of this forum. But then again, that doesn't matter to you anyways.

Big thanks to R44, Coneyisland, and RTS for taking care of requests. I'm going to enjoy my summer like everyone else.

Edited by IRT Bronx Express

I wasn't pointing out your "friendly reminder" at all. You're ignoring the fact that most of us here have lives outside of this forum. But then again, that doesn't matter to you anyways.

Big thanks to R44, Coneyisland, and RTS for taking care of requests. I'm going to enjoy my summer like everyone else.

I'm not going to give any further response than this sentence to this rude post...

As the person responsible for creating this thread, I think it's time for me to get involved.

IRT, with all due respect, ThrexxBus didn't do anything wrong here, and he hasn't requested all THAT many signs. Prior to the one he requested to me, he only requested THREE signs, the previous one from a few days ago on the page before. He actually canceled one of them. After a few days, a reminder is completely okay here. I've had that happen to me before, and I've done that before. If it were repetitious or if he reminded us a couple of hours after he requested, then I can see people getting annoyed. But he posted the reminder after a few days. That's completely fine. I can understand feeling a tad agitated by a reminder, but I don't think it was warranted for this case.

To Threxx, I can understand you feeling a bit upset over IRT's response. You had every right to post that reminder. And I can understand feeling the anticipation, the excitement, over seeing all of us filling out the requests, whether it's yours or anyone else's. However, while you did nothing wrong, it is possible to be too eager and carry out too many requests too quickly, so be careful. :)

If you two wish to continue to talk about this little misunderstanding and resolve it, please do so via PM. Continuing it on here will merely clog up this thread, something nobody wants. Therefore, this will be my only public post regarding this. If anyone wishes to respond to my post or the posts before, please reply via PM; I will ignore any public responses on here.

Now, as a blanket reminder (and this is to everyone, myself including), please remember that at times, we may be fill in a request on a timely basis. We try, and often, we all succeed. But not all of us can guarantee it. We all lead really busy lives, and not all of us have the resources to fill them in. I can only do MegaMax flipdots and Horizon LEDs; I don't do Titans or Flipdot+'s, but others can. In addition, I don't accept THAT many requests in comparison to a few years ago when I first initiated the thread, but I definitely can occasionally.

To Threxx, I CAN do your request for the M49 and M50 as a normal flipdot like the M24 request I filled out earlier, but not a Flipdot+ because I don't fully have the tools to do it yet.

Right now, we continue on with our normal programming. :)

Edited by RTS CNG Command

R44 CNG or IRT Bronx Express, I will not be available to make any Titans sign for the week or month because I'm trying to draw the Ulmer Park's local buses showing the sides (LFS, XD40, 3G), and I need to get ready for my 3 teeth to be pulled out for my braces and it's going to be a lot of pain...

Thanks for understanding! :)

R44 CNG or IRT Bronx Express, I will not be available to make any Titans sign for the week or month because I'm trying to draw the Ulmer Park's local buses showing the sides (LFS, XD40, 3G), and I need to get ready for my 3 teeth to be pulled out for my braces and it's going to be a lot of pain...

Good luck surviving the thing with the braces... :ugh:

Echoing Threxx, I wish you the best of luck with your braces, too. I was forced to wear them for about twenty-two months, beginning in September 2007 and ending in July 2009. It's a bit difficult at first, but you start getting used to it. Good luck! :D

Meanwhile, I made a small revision in Threxx's requested flipdot. While reviewing it, I noticed that the "M" in the "M24" was twelve pixels high, when it should be eleven high. Therefore, I revised it.

Here is the revised version:

M24-Canal-Street-bound-flipdot-Revised.gif

Echoing Threxx, I wish you the best of luck with your braces, too. I was forced to wear them for about twenty-two months, beginning in September 2007 and ending in July 2009. It's a bit difficult at first, but you start getting used to it. Good luck! :D

Meanwhile, I made a small revision in Threxx's requested flipdot. While reviewing it, I noticed that the "M" in the "M24" was twelve pixels high, when it should be eleven high. Therefore, I revised it.

Here is the revised version:

M24-Canal-Street-bound-flipdot-Revised.gif

I really don't see a difference, but ok!

• 2 weeks later...