Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Grand Concourse

Times Sq shuttle and other Manhattan stations

DSC28174.jpg

DSC28175.jpg

DSC28176.jpg

DSC28177.jpg

DSC28178.jpg

DSC28179.jpg

DSC28180.jpg

DSC28181.jpg

DSC28182.jpg

DSC28183.jpg

DSC28184.jpg

I really don't see the point of having the A/C/E lines here if they take the place of the 3 other Broadway lines. They should either have all the Broadway lines shown or add an extra few circles to fit the 8th av lines as well.

DSC28234.jpg

DSC28239.jpg

DSC28240.jpg

DSC28244.jpg

DSC28245.jpg

Nice catch of the wrapped Shuttle! The seats look...weird, almost as if it's an optical illusion.

Nice catch of the wrapped Shuttle! The seats look...weird, almost as if it's an optical illusion.

That wrap is old from a month ago..

Great pix! Love Track (4) my fav!

Thanks! Yup, don't get to see that track used too often. Always good to see it running.

It's only used during rush hours, and I use the (S) every day so I'm on track 4 quite often. But I agree that it's the best one because at times square you don't have all the bimbos running for it and the train leaves almost right after it gets in. :tup:

Nice photos. The #1 station complex often seems to get overlooked by railfans. Thanks for taking the time to go there and take pictures.

The R62(A)s are ruined with all the pointless advertising IMO. The seats and ceiling look nice though :)

I don't really mind, it is more a 'tourist line' anyway :) Plus as long as it stays on the S, I don't care.

Why would they take down the (N)(Q)(W) at Times Square?:tdown: Makes no sense at all..

I agree, and they could easily have moved the 1,2,3,S signs over to at least fit the N and Q lines. They need one more circle and they can have room for all the lines if they insist on keeping the A,C,E there.

Nice photos. The #1 station complex often seems to get overlooked by railfans. Thanks for taking the time to go there and take pictures.

Thanks! I dunno about overlooked, but I like to take pics there when I have the chance. Np at all.

Slammin pics!

Thanks!