The Best of 2009

LRG

Here are my batch of , in my opinion, the best subway photos I've taken in the year 2009, ranking from no. 20 to no. 1:

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

...and finishing off at no. 1:

01.jpg

Have a safe and happy New Year's everyone!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

@Paul: I agree, I was stuck with that picture and a few others, but I like the way the (J) came out, especially with the Akzidenz-Grotesk font and the proper exposure I set for it to make the bullet come out so bold. But thank you nonetheless!

@Emmanuel: Thanks man. I'd agree that the R32 on the (A) at Utica Avenue has the most oblique angle of them all.

@PATCOman: LOL, I said the same thing myself, but I picked the R42 (J) for the reason I gave to Paul. Thanks though!

I don't know what software you use to postprocess, but i'm sure it has a tool to straighten a canvas. I know Photoshop has it in Filters -> Distort -> Lens Correction.

Also, you might want to walk back a few feet or set your lens to its widest setting...those super-crop shots are "grabbish".

You're getting there though...

I don't know what software you use to postprocess, but i'm sure it has a tool to straighten a canvas. I know Photoshop has it in Filters -> Distort -> Lens Correction.

Also, you might want to walk back a few feet or set your lens to its widest setting...those super-crop shots are "grabbish".

You're getting there though...

No problem, thanks for the constructive feedback!

Bus was the best pic/catch of the year!!!

I'd have to say the same. Thanks!

great pics

Thank you!

(A)ll of them are No.(1)'s (L)(R)(G)

Very nice on your 42's and 5 stars for 1200 go get em

Thank you (K)<R>!

Archived