SBS #1200

aemoreira81

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. It looks terrible. The blue stripe it way to small and the MTA logo on the front is covered by a lisence plate.

LOL, the bus partly FAILED!

the d60s look better in these..

But it looks good. Cant wait to catch her on the bx12 +SBS!

at OP, where did u catch this? Bronx?

Control ID for TA use is pretty inspecific.

Normally, that's the run box. For SBS, I would presume that run #s are actually digits, with 12 being the first two and then the rest of it (the initial 1 does not show).

In Queens and Staten Island, it's the control ID for MISC pieces (where runs are interlined) or it can be the run number if a run is not interlined.

LOL, the bus partly FAILED!

the d60s look better in these..

But it looks good. Cant wait to catch her on the bx12 +SBS!

at OP, where did u catch this? Bronx?

I agree the d60s do look better with SBS. on this its small/squeezed up kinda but i like it the original way better.but i cant wait to see some videos of it in service though:)..and Great catch by the way;):tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Nice catch, the LFS is one of my favorite buses and the LFSA is now one of them. It looks better in the SBS scheme (minus the stripe) than the regular (MTA) RBO scheme.

I feel the (MTA) should've left that narrow blue stripe out, put the license plate in the middle, and the bus would look better without that black line thing towards the bottom but overall it looks great.

I agree the d60s do look better with SBS. on this its small/squeezed up kinda but i like it the original way better.but i cant wait to see some videos of it in service though:)..and Great catch by the way;):tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Yep!

The +SBS livery looks so squezzed.. I think the NobaBUS LFS were better naked then with the livery. But hopefully tht t/a can fix it. Not bad but, but needs fix!

(Last year picture of mine)

29xswlt.jpg

VS.

1200.jpg

Archived