IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

Well went to Mott Avenue on the WPR Level and its all activated as stated a few posts above me. Ill keep some of you updated when my WPR & Dyre Lines get them activated.

that depends on where your at, if your south of 180th st it maybe be within a few weeks or 2 mouths from now and if your on the WPR line north of 180th st it can be late aug or sept they have too to some more work in that area and add the boards. they will start turning them on from south too north 3rd ave is next

It depends when the signal upgrades are done. We are not sure. They have them turned on but not activated except Mott.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well went to Mott Avenue on the WPR Level and its all activated as stated a few posts above me. Ill keep some of you updated when my WPR & Dyre Lines get them activated.

It depends when the signal upgrades are done. We are not sure. They have them turned on but not activated except Mott.

i you read my post i already stated that, the signals are almost done at the 180th st change that i hear they had time too work on it alot in the past few weeks so its going ok for now. and i posted a vid of 149th gcc i would say 149th and 3rd ave should be done and on in a few weeks. and if anyone passes times sq 42nd st can you check if the clocks are on i think they should be on today

i you read my post i already stated that, the signals are almost done at the 180th st change that i hear they had time too work on it alot in the past few weeks so its going ok for now. and i posted a vid of 149th gcc i would say 149th and 3rd ave should be done and on in a few weeks. and if anyone passes times sq 42nd st can you check if the clocks are on i think they should be on today

What are you talking about, I saw it at Mott, I read your post after I saw it. For the signal work at 180th, well we still have to wait anyways... But by summer end everything should be done, including the 180th renovation.

What are you talking about, I saw it at Mott, I read your post after I saw it. For the signal work at 180th, well we still have to wait anyways... But by summer end everything should be done, including the 180th renovation.
they arent going too wait for the station too be done too have them online lol but yea all of this work should be done soon and its the weather dont keep on like it is now they may get it done faster

they arent going too wait for the station too be done too have them online lol but yea all of this work should be done soon and its the weather dont keep on like it is now they may get it done faster

Can you check with your sources as to the status of the 86th street big sign on the S/B platform? I am really curious to see when that will start working as it greatly affects my daily commute.

Can you check with your sources as to the status of the 86th street big sign on the S/B platform? I am really curious to see when that will start working as it greatly affects my daily commute.
more than likely there are working on other stations and will come too it i know that the station is online so they may come back there too do it ill see

Guest lance25

With the clocks at Times Sq-42 St turned on, that leaves only two stations on the Seventh Avenue mainline left, 59 St-Columbus Circle & South Ferry. I'm not counting Cortlandt St since that station is still closed.

With the clocks at Times Sq-42 St turned on, that leaves only two stations on the Seventh Avenue mainline left, 59 St-Columbus Circle & South Ferry. I'm not counting Cortlandt St since that station is still closed.
yea mostly and park place they should have that one on soon bexause when i passedit they had the standby light on so it should be soon

I was at Times Sq on Saturday wondering when they were going to be turned on and a couple of days later BOOM its on! This is super exciting to see this.

Are the clocks on at Fulton St on the (2)(3) yet?

i pssed there the other day and it wasnt on so idk if they turned them on within the past few days

i found that out at around 2pm they said its under alot of work its alot of clocks there and its going too take alot of time too work on

Yea I was thinking that too because that's a lot of clocks they are going to have too work on and sync

Archived