IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice they they seem to have the color bullets now. Again, if they only had full color (especially for the B Div.). then, the bullet could have a white letter, instead of just black.

If they use the same sort of RGB's the newer Lotto machines have (with the same cheaper green these signs use), then the closest to white seems to be a pale pink (as FFFFFF?), and Also, a pale blue that is probably made with 80FFFF (those seem to use a 27 color program, with only 00, 80 and FF values. I watch the signs to see what colors they can display).

Guys, I feel very happy because some of the stations around my way on the (2) and (5) lines in the Bronx have their clocks turned on!

So far, I've seen today that Jackson Av, Prospect Av, Intervale Av, and Simpson St are turned on. Conspicuously absent is 3rd Av/149th St (my guess is because it's an express stop and the 180th St signal project isn't done).

Guys, I feel very happy because some of the stations around my way on the (2) and (5) lines in the Bronx have their clocks turned on!

So far, I've seen today that Jackson Av, Prospect Av, Intervale Av, and Simpson St are turned on. Conspicuously absent is 3rd Av/149th St (my guess is because it's an express stop and the 180th St signal project isn't done).

You mean on, as in, the actual arrival times are shown? Or on as in, just displaying run-of-the-mill messages only?

http://mta.info/cclocks_stations.htm

Looks like the list is just one that shows what stations will eventually receive the clocks, not those that already have them.

Yeah.... Beverly Rd is still not online. Seriously, once you reach the base of the stairs on the Manhattan-bound side, the countdown clock is often the very first thing I see. So unless I mega-ultra-distracted, I'll see the clock.

At the moment, the three clocks still have those posters on it.

Guest lance25
http://mta.info/cclocks_stations.htm

Looks like the list is just one that shows what stations will eventually receive the clocks, not those that already have them.

I hope that how it's listed (by route [(1)(2)(3)], not line [7th Avenue]) is a result of the new website and they change it when the site is fully launched because that's a piss poor way to do it.

I hope that how it's listed (by route [(1)(2)(3)], not line [7th Avenue]) is a result of the new website and they change it when the site is fully launched because that's a piss poor way to do it.

The site IS launched.

Guest lance25
The site IS launched.

I wasn't aware they officially launched the site when I posted. They still need to iron out the kinks though.

EDIT 20:13: Apparently, if you don't put the "www" in the webpage (at least for Firefox), the site won't load correctly.

when did you see them online because I've been checking on them for a long time now i know they would have Jackson Ave prospect Ave and intervel Ave on soon because its been ready for months now

Nah, I saw them while passing on the uptown (2) train yesterday afternoon.

I have to check out the White Plains line to see these clocks. It would be so great to see them finally turned on.
I'll be there later today that's my favorite line I would take some pics and videos if its online fully at Jackson prospect interval Simpson freemen 174th and Tremont Ave idk if 180th is going too be online

I'll be there later today that's my favorite line I would take some pics and videos if its online fully at Jackson prospect interval Simpson freemen 174th and Tremont Ave idk if 180th is going too be online

Awesome, looking forward to the pics!

is Wakefield on yet?

ok ive seen all the stations from jacskson ave up too west farms sq and all of them are fully online now, ima do the vids later today i didnt have my cam on me today sorry, so we can add jackson, prospect, interval simpson, freemen, 174th 180th and westfarns too the list now. ima check out the dyre ave line too see if they are on too.

as of now we can add the hole dyre ave line as well i was up there and saw all of them online, from dyre ave too morris park. thats 23 stations that came online in all, but the wpr line too 241st st isnt done yet

ok ive seen all the stations from jacskson ave up too west farms sq and all of them are fully online now, ima do the vids later today i didnt have my cam on me today sorry, so we can add jackson, prospect, interval simpson, freemen, 174th 180th and westfarns too the list now. ima check out the dyre ave line too see if they are on too.

as of now we can add the hole dyre ave line as well i was up there and saw all of them online, from dyre ave too morris park. thats 23 stations that came online in all, but the wpr line too 241st st isnt done yet

I was on the (5) this morning and I can cosign on what Chris said about the clocks being on from E.180th St -Jackson Ave. Also, the stations along the (5) from Dyre Ave to Morris Park have NOT been turned on yet. They still had that message and time on the screens.

I was on the (5) this morning and I can cosign on what Chris said about the clocks being on from E.180th St -Jackson Ave. Also, the stations along the (5) from Dyre Ave to Morris Park have NOT been turned on yet. They still had that message and time on the screens.
well they had them on i guess they are working on it

well they had them on i guess they are working on it

Maybe they are and I don't doubt what you saw at all. I just remember it looking no different than it had looked in the last few months. I would have lost my mind if I had seen it working this morning, believe me! LOL

Archived