And we have yet ANOTHER Plan 4...

LRG

According to my Desktop Weather its only Wed. So lets see what ill happen, since the weekend didnt.

Also, can a Plan 4 really happen on a weekdays with ALL/most trains going local?!?!

In the morning, trains may run local where needed. This means for the (A) in Brooklyn, they may very well run local.

In the morning, trains may run local where needed. This means for the (A) in Brooklyn, they may very well run local.

This may not be good for those who have to work on a weekday even thru snow..

Hopefully the (D) runs express from 125th to 36th Street as normal..

Becuz it will be hell if the (B)(D) would go local with the (F)(V) and (A)(D) go local with (B)(C)... Maybe not bad on the 4th ave line.. but still:tdown:

I expect photos from you guise.

- A

oh ya, ill be out there in the snow. BUS AND ELEVATED!!

This may not be good for those who have to work on a weekday even thru snow..

Hopefully the (D) runs express from 125th to 36th Street as normal..

Becuz it will be hell if the (B)(D) would go local with the (F)(V) and (A)(D) go local with (B)(C)... Maybe not bad on the 4th ave line.. but still:tdown:

oh ya, ill be out there in the snow. BUS AND ELEVATED!!

They'll just have to leave earlier then. And I doubt the MTA will cripple service in Manhattan; they'll leave express service there alone for sure, especially since it's a weekday.

They'll just have to leave earlier then. And I doubt the MTA will cripple service in Manhattan; they'll leave express service there alone for sure, especially since it's a weekday.

Im wondering if Peak Express Service in Bronx and Queens is canceled too <5><6><7>.. But i dont think storage ill be done on an EL.. The (7) doesnt even have a good place to store underground except Main street terminal.. Not sure about 42nd st..

And of course (A) Rockaway Park, if that would be canceled..

Dumb question. Under this 'level 4' does it mean that weekday only routes like the (B)(W) and (V) become rush hour only trains? Also is the Rockaway Park (A) express to/from Manhattan and the (Z) is cancelled?

I think the (Z) will still run, but the (B), (V) and (W) will end early most likely.

Dumb question. Under this 'level 4' does it mean that weekday only routes like the (B)(W) and (V) become rush hour only trains? Also is the Rockaway Park (A) express to/from Manhattan and the (Z) is cancelled?

They called a Plan 4 Today so just after the even rush look for a lot of wall scrapping...

I think the (Z) will still run, but the (B), (V) and (W) will end early most likely.

I would also think that the (B), (V) & (W) trains would stop running earlier, the day before that "Snow Storm" was going to hit, there were signs posted all over 34th Street that (B) and (V) train service ended early.

I would also think that the (B), (V) & (W) trains would stop running earlier, the day before that "Snow Storm" was going to hit, there were signs posted all over 34th Street that (B) and (V) train service ended early.

Yup. Last January, I saw those same signs for the (B), ending right in the middle of the P.M. rush hour. (I have one of those signs, got it the day after since it was expired.) I believe between 6:30 and 7, the headways get stretched out by a margin so they decide to this may explain why they'll end these three services at this time.

Rumors are flying that this storm will be upgraded to a blizzard so what happens with NYC subways? Does it mean no service to places like the Rockaways or Coney Island?

Nobody knows what will happen until it happens...

Working on a Line that is 95% elevated (J) helps...

Those open cut lines could have an issue...

They might kill the express, since the local lines won't be able to handle the extra passengers. In the A Div, the (1) and (6)<6> can barely carry what they get now. Buses will have a terrible time(or terrble as Sir Charles says), getting through Manhattan. The M15, M101, M102, and M103, which helps out the (6)<6> in Manhattan, will have problems, which means the (6)<6> will need help. The (4) and (5) will provide that relief.........

The (2) and (3) will be helping out the (1)........

Archived