Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brighton Local

Name that Distinctive Station / Location!

somewhere on the culver line

Station Name?

Tell him what he won Johnny!

Not until the Fat Professor sings! lol ( The Nutty Professor ):rolleyes:

Station: Ditmas Avenue

Route: (F) via Culver local

Not Ditmas:rolleyes:

I'm trying to think what station have I seen that board thats on the floor in the bottom right hand corner of the photo, but the station name isn't there for me. I know I've seen it before.

That's the Coney Island bound platform at the Avenue I station...no doubt about it. (F)

I'm with Robert on this one.

That's the Coney Island bound platform at the Avenue I station...no doubt about it. (F)

I'm with Robert on this one.

Correct!!!!! B):D:D:D Nice job guys!

Next!

DSCN1060.jpg

Now, use some memory;)

i'll go with the majority and say ocean parkway since those yellow fence thingys do look like it

Yes Ocean Parkway on the Coney Island side.

Ocean Parkway?

Nice guys!, Eastman, you nailed it; - Ocean Parkway, Coney Island Bound Platform, (Express Track) November 2006. With a Coney Island Bound (Q).

Just a random guess since its the first thing that came to mind, but is it 14th Street/Union Square? Dunno, the station stands out as 14th to me.

Just a random guess since its the first thing that came to mind, but is it 14th Street/Union Square? Dunno, the station stands out as 14th to me.

That's a big negative P. 14th Union Square is an express stop. That photo could be anywhere on the Broadway local as well as the 4th avenue local between 36th & 59th. Though it looks more like the Broadway I'll take a stab and say the Prince Street station on the Brooklyn bound.

Nahh.

Darn.

Hmmmm....looking at the picture again, trying to get a better look at the pillars, and looking at the tunnel, I'm gonna have to say 59th St.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.