This is a fantasy train I made, the R-200

QDover

Superb!!!We need a design like this,instead of these generic designed cars we have today.Only thing is the glass doors have to be installed with a strong glass for those who like to lean on doors.I can totally see Bombardier building this:).Curious to know which company you would choose to build the R200

Heh, in an ideal world, the doors being all glass would deter people from leaning on them
I have to disagree.A door like that would attract more people to be near the door and lets remeber,we have kids on the train as well.:P Not to mention occasional fights where all it takes is for someone to smash into that glass door:eek:

I think the trip planner on crowded lines will cause some sort of conflict. You can't have more than one person at a screen. These trip planners should be outside the trains and inside the stations. Who really plans their trip after getting on the train?

Superb!!!We need a design like this,instead of these generic designed cars we have today.Only thing is the glass doors have to be installed with a strong glass for those who like to lean on doors.I can totally see Bombardier building this:).Curious to know which company you would choose to build the R200

Either Bombardier or Alstom

Nice looking car, but the side windows are a bit too big. When the doors open, they would not fit into the door pocket. Also, what are the orange strips by the doors and what is the second side sign?

The orange strips are warning lights when the doors are closing, and the second side sign is an idea from the R-143 that is on the interior side of the destination sign but this time I put it outside to show Mta notes to passengers such as, If you see something Say something

Archived