12-9 on the 4

chrisliz09

To have to lie on someone's (possible) death... in order to lure people into gaining "views" on a youtube page....

can't get anymore pathetic than that...

Nope.

I don't get it...what the bloody hell's so important about getting video views. They have no actual prizes for that, so why lie about a tragic event just to try and get people to watch 1,000 videos about the same goddamn sign?

I thought so

Waste of time :mad:

wow all that from you guys i didn't say there wasn't a 12-9 it was you can ask anyone on the 4line i didn't get too video tape it but i did say that it happened but you can believe what you guys want but i know a guy died today its on news 12 i saw them there

Nope.

I don't get it...what the bloody hell's so important about getting video views. They have no actual prizes for that, so why lie about a tragic event just to try and get people to watch 1,000 videos about the same goddamn sign?

i never do that in my vid you can see it the trains wasn't stopping at burnside because of the 12-9 anyone know a NYCT worker because it happened it was also on the news and you can check the MTA website

What reactions? People were just sitting around waiting for the train, theres no police activity.. NOTHING.. ITS BS...

This guy narrating and droning on about new signs reminds me of the geek at my old station who saw them remove the old turnstiles and install the ones we see at all stations today, drueling, gasping for air and yelliing WOW SO COOL NEW TURNSTYLES!!! yeah..

i don't get you people i was doing a vid on the clocks first than i got word of the 12-9 it happened at 1120 or so it lasted for 3 hours on the en 4 that's all i know you guys can look into it i know what i saw and all the people there it wasn't a good thing too see for me but i did not do it for views on my YouTube it just happened at the same time

i don't get you people i was doing a vid on the clocks first than i got word of the 12-9 it happened at 1120 or so it lasted for 3 hours on the en 4 that's all i know you guys can look into it i know what i saw and all the people there it wasn't a good thing too see for me but i did not do it for views on my YouTube it just happened at the same time

You've obviously forgotten what you wrote. You said

there was a 12-9 today at 1145 at burnside ave on the sb plat the person was looking for the train at the end of the platform and didnt hear the train coming into the station he didnt survive (4) check out my vid on youtube chrisjct

So where does it say anything about COUNTDOWN CLOCKS?

You've obviously forgotten what you wrote. You said

So where does it say anything about COUNTDOWN CLOCKS?

sorry if i put that with it but i was doing that and it happened but i am sure it happened today it was a mess next time ill try not too mix the both butit just happened that way I'm a straight forward person i wouldn't lie for any reason i am not a mad man

wow all that from you guys i didn't say there wasn't a 12-9 it was you can ask anyone on the 4line i didn't get too video tape it but i did say that it happened but you can believe what you guys want but i know a guy died today its on news 12 i saw them there

Yep, I will believe what I want.

That is, simply put - You are a Liar.

The thread is titled "12-9 on the 4"..... with the VIDEO tag..

....implying that you have a video (or have SOME type of link to a video), regarding this supposed occurrence...

you ended the OP, in telling ppl. to check your YT page for the vid....

people couldn't "find" the vid.....

Then the floodgates of excuses out of you, opened up:

- you're still uploading....

- the vid was of the clocks & you couldn't get a clear shot...

- you can't post a link to the vid while on your phone...

- now you didn't get a vid of it AT ALL....

If there were no mention of a video whatsoever within all this, you could've saved yourself some trouble.

This is why you're getting people on here (myself included) believing that this charade was all about you obtaining an increase of page views, due to this supposed event.... look, don't play people for fools next time....

In plain english, champ....

You only have yourself to blame.

i am not a mad man

anyone of any psychological makeup & profile can drop a "lil white lie".....

Yep, I will believe what I want.

That is, simply put - You are a Liar.

The thread is titled "12-9 on the 4"..... with the VIDEO tag..

....implying that you have a video (or have SOME type of link to a video), regarding this supposed occurrence...

you ended the OP, in telling ppl. to check your YT page for the vid....

people couldn't "find" the vid.....

Then the floodgates of excuses out of you, opened up:

- you're still uploading....

- the vid was of the clocks & you couldn't get a clear shot...

- you can't post a link to the vid while on your phone...

- now you didn't get a vid of it AT ALL....

If there were no mention of a video whatsoever within all this, you could've saved yourself some trouble.

This is why you're getting people on here (myself included) believing that this charade was all about you obtaining an increase of page views, due to this supposed event.... look, don't play people for fools next time....

In plain english, champ....

You only have yourself to blame.

this has got to out of hand i may have did that part wrong yes ok fine i shouldn't have done it that way and sorry for that in my vid you can see that the sb 4 wasn't stoping at burnside i wasn't there when it happened i was there rite after it next time ill keep that in mind sorry i didn't have full vid of it all i just want people too know what happened but it did happen you can ask any motermen on that line and thell tell you sorry for the mix up

^^^ Here, amNY reported, sounds real serious...

A 58-year-old man was on his deathbed Wednesday after he stretched his neck too far over a subway platform and was struck by an oncoming train, the NYPD said.

A southbound No. 4 train struck the man at the Burnside Ave. station 11:48 a.m. after he stretched too far out over the platform.

“He could have been learning out or looking onto the tracks,” a police spokesman said.

Emergency responders rushed the man to St. Barnabas Hospital, and he was unconscious and likely to die, police said. Train service was disrupted for at least two hours, according to NYC Transit information.

Link: http://amny.com/urbanite-1.812039/man-near-death-after-leaning-too-far-over-subway-platform-1.2001345

Wow, this does sound serious. Thanks for posting the link.

HOWEVER (to the OP), a person getting hit by a train from the platform does NOT qualify as a 12-9...it qualifies as, well, being stupid.

Wow, this does sound serious. Thanks for posting the link.

HOWEVER (to the OP), a person getting hit by a train from the platform does NOT qualify as a 12-9...it qualifies as, well, being stupid.

well i didn't get all the info at that time when it happened i just heard a man was hit when he looked off the platform he did pass from it he last part of his head i got that from the police at the since

well i didn't get all the info at that time when it happened i just heard a man was hit when he looked off the platform he did pass from it he last part of his head i got that from the police at the since

It doesn't matter whether it was a 12-9 or an "almost" 12-9 or whatever-there is no evidence of anything whatsoever in the video, which has a very misleading title, and makes people (such as myself) feel annoyed after wasting their time watching it. This has been made quite clear by all the other people in this thread before me.

thank you so much for that all them people didn't want too believe me thank you so much and he did pass thank tou

Except, you LIED in Post #1 in this thread. Your video did not really show what really happen. That incident clearly not a 12-9.

This thread is BULL. I watched the entire video and all I saw was a commentary on those signs. Goddamn waste of bandwidth here.

That's all it was. Nothing about any 12-9

Its not like a 12-9 is really nice to see but it would have been interesting somewhat. The only video of a 12-9 I saw was on COPS when they did the NYC Transit Cops episode.. Other than that I saw a dude covered in the white sheet on the tracks at Roosevelt Ave in the mid 90s after he was hit by the train.. Also saw blood and a sneaker with a foot in it on Jamaica ave and woodhaven BLVD when someone fell infront of the train...There was blood all over the parked car below.. Nothing nice..

It doesn't matter whether it was a 12-9 or an "almost" 12-9 or whatever-there is no evidence of anything whatsoever in the video, which has a very misleading title, and makes people (such as myself) feel annoyed after wasting their time watching it. This has been made quite clear by all the other people in this thread before me.

what did you want too see the body of the man really come on you think the cops would let that happen. like i said i was doing the vidvof the clocks and than was told what happen i couldn't get any closer too it sorry

Except, you LIED in Post #1 in this thread. Your video did not really show what really happen. That incident clearly not a 12-9.

oh boy i didn't know if it was or not they said someone was hit and may die that's all i got at the time i posted it

Its not like a 12-9 is really nice to see but it would have been interesting somewhat. The only video of a 12-9 I saw was on COPS when they did the NYC Transit Cops episode.. Other than that I saw a dude covered in the white sheet on the tracks at Roosevelt Ave in the mid 90s after he was hit by the train.. Also saw blood and a sneaker with a foot in it on Jamaica ave and woodhaven BLVD when someone fell infront of the train...There was blood all over the parked car below.. Nothing nice..

I saw blood on the tracks in a photo in a newspaper. That's the closest I've seen to an actual GO.

Exactly, and I doubt the existence of any GO on that line, because a GO at that station would affect a huge swath of the line and would have persisted for hours.

it did at first they didn't let any trains past than they pet it bypass it and on the local side until 1400

Archived