A Father's Unusual Punishment For Daughter, 16, Who Broke Family's Curfew Rule

EE Broadway Local

In what may be an unusual punishment, a father in Texas sentenced his sixteen year old daughter to thirty hours "home" service then took out a newspaper classifed ad offering her as a free babysitter (for thirty hours) for breaking the family's curfew rule.

Story from the New York Post: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/dad_buys_newspaper_ad_after_daughter_1UghcCKxRnOxaCKmwdRDSI?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

This is what's called living under your parents Roof so you will obey till you get the (F) out .

I remember getting my ass whipped from the belt and the washing machine cord so hey if you don't listen then you pay but it's funny my step dad did the hitting and I ain't lying I would beat the shit out of him now but hey peeps listen to your parents cuz if you do something wrong well just like Rowdy Roddy Pipper used to say ( You will pay the Pipper)

I never thought I'd say this to you but IAWTP. This was a fair punishment and it didn't involve physical abuse.

I agree too. Putting hands on children only make things worse. You really want to hurt them? Take away something precious of theirs and the chances of them slipping up again do down...at meast most of the time for that matter.

This is what's called living under your parents Roof so you will obey till you get the (F) out .

I remember getting my ass whipped from the belt and the washing machine cord so hey if you don't listen then you pay but it's funny my step dad did the hitting and I ain't lying I would beat the shit out of him now but hey peeps listen to your parents cuz if you do something wrong well just like Rowdy Roddy Pipper used to say ( You will pay the Pipper)

The good ole 70s and 80s.No holds barred.extension cords,twigs,sticks thick slab bacon belts etc...Kids got it too easy these days.

The good ole 70s and 80s.No holds barred.extension cords,twigs,sticks thick slab bacon belts etc...Kids got it too easy these days.

In the US, crime was at it's highest in the good ole 70s and 80s. I assume by parents of the 60s and 50s who used even more draconian discipline methods.

Beating kids doesn't do anything these days. I saw once a chinese parent squeezing a kids ear, some cop came up and said "Its illegal to abuse you kids, ma'am" but she didn't understand what he said so she just kept on goin. If you abuse kids all your gonna do is make them run away.

Take away their computer? We got iPods, iPads, iPhones, Droids and shit all are good enough to use as computers

Take away their PS3, Xbox, ETC? All they gotta do is go to their friends house and play.

This is a good punishment, because theres no abuse and there is really no loopholes to it

Now that's a punishment right there...if only my mother used that kind of pushiment on me lol.

Growing up, i used to get beatings (and having a mother from down south doesn't help smh lmao) from damn near anything my mother could grab (name it and I probably got beat by it) and I tured out just fine. What kids need these days is a good ol' switch to the backside...that'll learn 'em (as my uncle would say lol)

Archived