The Best Relationship You've Had Thread

N-Trizzy2609

Don't worry , I won't waste my life chasing... Kalila! There I said her name!

I'll just try and become friends with her this school year and see where that goes.

If we DO date and marry and spend the rest of our lives together , then that's AWESOME! but if we remain friends until she graduates middle school and I graduate high school(Which both happen in 2012) , that's cool too.

either way , I get to be with her until we go our sepreate ways.

And you made a cartoon of your crush , dude I made a video game character of MY crush! She's in Tekken 3 , Tekken Tag Tournament , Tekken 5 , Tekken Dark Ressurection , and Tekken 6. But I'm not uploading pics of her until I get her ok!

Where do you get your weed from?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No dude. you don't understand. SHE IS PERFECT!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUUUUUL!!!!! , she's young , she likes the same things I like( maybe except trains) , she's not ghettolicous like most of the girls in my school/the lower school. She has that nice sexy/sophisticated/ cute adorable Kitten look that you just can't get over. I've had a crush on this girl for almost 2 years now and I know she THE girl since I'm still burning for her . Usually if it's just a phase , I can get over a girl in two months. But she's totally different. She's so Awesome! Dude she's the one! I think I love her!B)

If you think you've found a perfect girl now, wait until you get into college...

No dude. you don't understand. SHE IS PERFECT!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUUUUUL!!!!! , she's young , she likes the same things I like( maybe except trains) , she's not ghettolicous like most of the girls in my school/the lower school. She has that nice sexy/sophisticated/ cute adorable Kitten look that you just can't get over. I've had a crush on this girl for almost 2 years now and I know she THE girl since I'm still burning for her . Usually if it's just a phase , I can get over a girl in two months. But she's totally different. She's so Awesome! Dude she's the one! I think I love her!B)

Oh my GOSH! Stop sounding like me in high school! Ugh. :mad:

Grow up boy!

Why does everyone always have to OD? Most of these comments are very mean, it's very unnecessary. What are you ganging up on him for?

The thread took a left turn because he's acting juvenile, you understand? If he doesn't learn how to accept criticism at this stage in his life then how in the world will he be ready for what the real world has to throw at him later on?

The thread took a left turn because he's acting juvenile, you understand? If he doesn't learn how to accept criticism at this stage in his life then how in the world will he be ready for what the real world has to throw at him later on?

I think most people on this site act juvenile, it's not necessarily a bad thing. They are Juveniles of course.

There's nothing wrong with criticism but I felt some went overboard.

The entire second page of this thread made me feel relatively uneasy. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some things just aren't meant to be. If it was meant to be then it'll happen eventually. At 15, you're pretty much in the middle of your turbulent teenage years, once you turn 17 your entire mindset changes and you suddenly become focused on bigger things. It's simply puppy love. Oh, and about that "friend zone" thing, that's it buddy. There's no going any further past that point with a girl.

In terms of the "friend zone" thing, it could basically mean that the girl or guy may not be ready for a relationship. Chances are that they just got out of one and they're extremely hurt on the inside as a result of the breakup as well as closure. One person may want a relationship but the other person may not, or they just aren't ready for it. That's just the way I see it though. I'm sure others here may have a different outlook of the term.

In terms of the "friend zone" thing, it could basically mean that the girl or guy may not be ready for a relationship. Chances are that they just got out of one and they're extremely hurt on the inside as a result of the breakup as well as closure. One person may want a relationship but the other person may not, or they just aren't ready for it. That's just the way I see it though. I'm sure others here may have a different outlook of the term.

Agreed. One girl I liked didn't want a relationship even after she broke up with her bf because she didn't want another one for a while. Alas, I gave up after too long. I think it turned out to be to my benefit in the long run.

Agreed. One girl I liked didn't want a relationship even after she broke up with her bf because she didn't want another one for a while. Alas, I gave up after too long. I think it turned out to be to my benefit in the long run.

A girl I met in college last year said that she wasn't ready for a relationship because she had issues at home. I understood and instead of cutting her off, we're still good friends regardless. I guess the stress factor in a relationship can take its toll on a person. People who've been in and out of them more than anyone else can probably comprehend the fact that all those breakups leave "battle scars".

If you get into the friend zone you're never getting out. See below.

A girl I met in college last year said that she wasn't ready for a relationship because she had issues at home. I understood and instead of cutting her off, we're still good friends regardless. I guess the stress factor in a relationship can take its toll on a person. People who've been in and out of them more than anyone else can probably comprehend the fact that all those breakups leave "battle scars".

That's not the friend zone. That's becoming friends with her because it doesn't make sense to get into a relationship. The "friend zone" applies when a relationship CAN develop but doesn't. Girls keep guys in their "friend zones" because they view them as harmless but sweet. That's how they view their little brothers. That's also how they view gay guys (and that's why so many girls "love" gay guys). So that's never a good place to be.

Not if you know what your doing. It can't be (can get you into) a good place if you know how to play your cards.

It's tricky but yes it's possible to get out of. I've done it before, even got a girl to dump her boyfriend for me that way when I was in college. But you have to start by behaving differently than what got you in the friend zone in the first place. *If* you can get out of the friend zone, the two times I've done it it's been much better.

Don't worry , I won't waste my life chasing... Kalila! There I said her name!

I'll just try and become friends with her this school year and see where that goes.

If we DO date and marry and spend the rest of our lives together , then that's AWESOME! but if we remain friends until she graduates middle school and I graduate high school(Which both happen in 2012) , that's cool too.

either way , I get to be with her until we go our sepreate ways.

And you made a cartoon of your crush , dude I made a video game character of MY crush! She's in Tekken 3 , Tekken Tag Tournament , Tekken 5 , Tekken Dark Ressurection , and Tekken 6. But I'm not uploading pics of her until I get her ok!

Kid, don't ever mention marriage or long term relationships. You barely know a girl and you're already putting all that pressure on her? Just hang out with her, stop trying to "impress" her and just hang out and get to know her. Ask her out - be clear. Stop obsessing and fantasizing over her. Live in the real world. Instead of thinking about her and pulling your pud and saying "hi" and acting like a giddy little 6th grader every time you see her needing to say something, put her out of your mind, and the next time you see her ask her out to a movie or something.

Let her do the talking, stop worrying about what you're going to talk about to her. Just remember these 4 words, they will aid you for the rest of your life: LISTENING GETS ME LAID. And no pictures or creepy drawings of her (glares at N Trizzy). That shit is weird and will make a girl run for the high hills ASAP no matter how rich or good looking or interesting you are unless you've been dating her a LONG time.

It's tricky but yes it's possible to get out of. I've done it before, even got a girl to dump her boyfriend for me that way when I was in college. But you have to start by behaving differently than what got you in the friend zone in the first place. *If* you can get out of the friend zone, the two times I've done it it's been much better.

I didn't get out of the friend zone, it just became the really good "friend zone".

What about "friends with 'benefits'"? That seems like an uneasy predicament to be in if you ask me.

Nothing wrong with it. Just leave the emotion out of it. Just be friends who have a little bit of fun. Most times it's women who make a big deal about sex "meaning something" but you'd be surprised how many women I've met who've said that guys they used to be with would do the exact same thing. Operative phrase, "used to"

That's why you need to be upfront about what you're looking for. If a girl walks away, she actually saved you time because you didn't try and get something she didn't want to give.

Girls put guys in the friend zone when they're not attracted to them, or their behavior is that of a little boy. Every girl is looking for a guy. They just won't admit. Unless you get them drunk enough to kid around them. Then out comes the whole book of secrets.

One thing about the friend zone, if you find yourself there and play your cards right a girl will give you the playbook to get her interested in you. True story.

Archived