The Best Relationship You've Had Thread

N-Trizzy2609

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After reading this entire thread, two words about him: Lost cause.

He's young. He'll learn or he won't. I cut the youngins around here a break. The day they hit 18, they don't get a break from me anymore (like a certain someone who doesn't post here much anymore) :)

After reading this entire thread (which was only 3 pages long when I left for work earlier today lol) I think most of you are going a bit too hard on the kid. Sure, it may seem like a "lost cause" to some people but gie the kid a break. None of you are Ftrainfan so let him learn from this mistake. You gotta give him at least some type of credit for AT LEAST trying. That's more than I can say about a lot of people. Everyone gotta start somewhere and I guess its his turn to start

What about "friends with 'benefits'"? That seems like an uneasy predicament to be in if you ask me.

In my books, friends with benefits is not a good place to be in because eventually friends with benefits gain feelings for each other. Then they try out the relationship and finds out its not working out.

SHE'S 12 and I'M 15!

Ok Ftrainfan, let's hae a serious talk here. You're 15, and she's 12. Most people think that's rape while others don't. But keep this in mind: the age limit between 2 people shouldn't be greater than 2 years unless both are over 18. Granted, you really like this girl. She sounds like a nice person and all but what if she's not ready for you, or anyone in that case. You're still young, you really don't know what love is right now. And neither does she. You may think you know what it is buts its a gigantic lie and its gonna lead to an even bigger heartbreak. Listen to the older people here (myself included) we all been through it before. It may be your first heartbreak (and its gonna hurt the most) but you're gonna get plenty of those in the future. Just watch when you hit your real teenage years lol. All you gotta do is keep your head up and be yourself (and not talk about trains/buses :)) then you'll go far in life

...or he can prove all of us wrong and he actually gets her but I ain't judging nobody here

im interested to know how things will go with him tomorrow

After reading this entire thread (which was only 3 pages long when I left for work earlier today lol) I think most of you are going a bit too hard on the kid. Sure, it may seem like a "lost cause" to some people but gie the kid a break. None of you are Ftrainfan so let him learn from this mistake. You gotta give him at least some type of credit for AT LEAST trying. That's more than I can say about a lot of people. Everyone gotta start somewhere and I guess its his turn to start

In my books, friends with benefits is not a good place to be in because eventually friends with benefits gain feelings for each other. Then they try out the relationship and finds out its not working out.

Ok Ftrainfan, let's hae a serious talk here. You're 15, and she's 12. Most people think that's rape while others don't. But keep this in mind: the age limit between 2 people shouldn't be greater than 2 years unless both are over 18. Granted, you really like this girl. She sounds like a nice person and all but what if she's not ready for you, or anyone in that case. You're still young, you really don't know what love is right now. And neither does she. You may think you know what it is buts its a gigantic lie and its gonna lead to an even bigger heartbreak. Listen to the older people here (myself included) we all been through it before. It may be your first heartbreak (and its gonna hurt the most) but you're gonna get plenty of those in the future. Just watch when you hit your real teenage years lol. All you gotta do is keep your head up and be yourself (and not talk about trains/buses :)) then you'll go far in life

...or he can prove all of us wrong and he actually gets her but I ain't judging nobody here

Well... :) It looks like you guys owe me an apology. I talked to her this morning before class and here's how it went down...

I sucked all my tension up and just forced myself over to Kalila to say hi.

Then she responded "Eww.. Get way(Sarcasim)"

and this is what I said...

"I like you too".

Then we both had a hug lol about it for a few seconds. Then I asked "How's it going" She said "Good". Then She asked if I still like vampire fiction. I said yeah. Then She gave me a Twilight book. It was awesome. But a minute later , she had to go to class , so we said bye , hugged and the rest is awesomness! And she did not even bring up what I did last year. So we became cool again , and I got a free twilight book a go with collection , how cool is that? I'll start taking your sorries now... :)

Well... :) It looks like you guys owe me an apology. I talked to her this morning before class and here's how it went down...

"I like you too".

Then we both had a hug lol about it for a few seconds. Then I asked "How's it going" She said "Good". Then She asked if I still like vampire fiction. I said yeah. Then She gave me a Twilight book. It was awesome. But a minute later , she had to go to class , so we said bye , hugged and the rest is awesomness! And she did not even bring up what I did last year. So we became cool again , and I got a free twilight book a go with collection , how cool is that? I'll start taking your sorries now... :)

For some reason, I don't believe you. I think you're lying...a lying STALKER!

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

"I like you too".

Umm, congrats. If you would've read the very last line of my post I said you coulde proved all of us wrong and actually get her. Granted, the both of you are talking again but you got a real long way to go before you actually get to date her. Just like that song by Jordin Sparks you gotta take it one step at a time. (Dont judge me for listening to her, she's hot :))

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Umm, congrats. If you would've read the very last line of my post I said you coulde proved all of us wrong and actually get her. Granted, the both of you are talking again but you got a real long way to go before you actually get to date her. Just like that song by Jordin Sparks you gotta take it one step at a time. (Dont judge me for listening to her, she's hot :P)

I still think he's lying.

I can't tell

I just refuse to believe him lol

I just refuse to believe him lol

Lol I'm staying neutral in this one...I been through all that years ago so its just fun to watch the younger ones do it :P

Ok enough of Ftrainfan and his problems lests get back on topic

What I'm about to say may be the most 100% statement ever...

Nevet let your current girlfriend/boyfriend talk to your ex

Trust me

Ok enough of Ftrainfan and his problems lests get back on topic

What I'm about to say may be the most 100% statement ever...

Nevet let your current girlfriend/boyfriend talk to your ex

Trust me

ooooh you made that mistake, eh? Are you still together?

ooooh you made that mistake, eh? Are you still together?

This happened to me years ago and it completely trashed my relationship lol

A father is on his deathbed, and his son visits him.

"Son, before I die. I need to give you four important pieces of advice which hold the key to life"

"Go ahead dad"

"1-Find yourself a woman who is a true caretaker, who cooks, and cleans and washes, and takes care of your children. This is very important to a stable family"

"2-Find yourself a woman who can satisfy all of your manly desires. Someone you can be wild, and physically enjoy for the rest of your life, who will be as adventurous in bed as you want her to be. This is key to your happiness."

"3-Find yourself a woman who you truly connect with. Someone you can speak to about anything, trust for advice, and who knows you as well as you know her. This is the key to emotional balance and a good outlook on life."

"Thanks dad. But didn't you say there were four pieces of advice?"

"Ah yes, I almost forgot. The most important one of all. These 3 women must never meet each other"

:P

A father is on his deathbed, and his son visits him.

"Son, before I die. I need to give you four important pieces of advice which hold the key to life"

"Go ahead dad"

"1-Find yourself a woman who is a true caretaker, who cooks, and cleans and washes, and takes care of your children. This is very important to a stable family"

"2-Find yourself a woman who can satisfy all of your manly desires. Someone you can be wild, and physically enjoy for the rest of your life, who will be as adventurous in bed as you want her to be. This is key to your happiness."

"3-Find yourself a woman who you truly connect with. Someone you can speak to about anything, trust for advice, and who knows you as well as you know her. This is the key to emotional balance and a good outlook on life."

"Thanks dad. But didn't you say there were four pieces of advice?"

"Ah yes, I almost forgot. The most important one of all. These 3 women must never meet each other"

:P

LMFAOOOOO

Archived