Rider apologized before splashing my face with chemical, bus driver Rosario Aristy says

Harry

A NYC Transit driver claims a rider apologized before splashing his face with a chemical, the driver told the Daily News on Tuesday.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this," the young man said as he tossed the liquid, driver Rosario Aristy said from his Bronx hospital bed. "I thought it was water but then I felt the heat."

But a police source said investigators have some doubts about the 61-year-old bus driver's version of events Monday night at W. 263 St. and Riverdale Ave.

And another source said NYC Transit slapped Aristy last week with a cell phone violation, a potentially serious infraction that could lead to suspension or firing.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/09/29/2010-09-29_claims_passenger_burned_him_with_chemicals.html#ixzz10vNimRUx

post-1-133288582202_thumb.jpg

post-1-133288582202_thumb.jpg

the (MTA) always try to skip out on employee injuries or accidental deaths. For example, get hit from a stray bullet while on your way to the bathroom in a bus depot. they will say you were out of your work area which means they won't pay you for your time out of work and etc...

And where is Jay "Bald Eagle" Walders apology? His silence on this incident is deafening. Somebody should dump a bottle of acid over his head, oh never mind he has a bodyguard 24/7/365... because we all know that rich people are cowards and they can't fight hand to hand in the street. :mad:

And where is Jay "Bald Eagle" Walders apology? His silence on this incident is deafening. Somebody should dump a bottle of acid over his head, oh never mind he has a bodyguard 24/7/365... because we all know that rich people are cowards and they can't fight hand to hand in the street. :mad:

RIch people are all cowards. They also whine louder and more angrily than anyone else when you threaten to take something away from them. And they're the ones that need it least.

I dunno what happened but it seems to easry that they were the last 2 people on the bus and no witnesses...Sounds like my neighbor, he used to be a conductor, got tired of working and paid someone to smash the train door on his foot...Permanant Disability...He never went back to work and its been 20 years later..

Archived