Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F Puppy(My new Anime Crush)

Ftrainfan

As you guys know , T.U.F.F Puppy , a new show starring Jerry Trainor from "iCarly" and "Drake and Josh" as the main character Dudley Puppy who fights crime in a city of talking animals , created by the man who brought you "The Fairly OddParents" and "Danny Phantom" has premiered yesterday and while I was watching the show that seemed good so far(Not giving final opinion until the next 5 episodes) I noticed dudley's first encounter in the episode which was with his soon-to be crime partner , Kitty Katswell. check her out...

WoN__Kitty_Katswell_by_Coonfoot.jpg

how-to-draw-kitty-katswell.jpg

She is the closest thing to a human babe in this show. I mean look @ her. She has a nice feminine body with all the cool curves. And she highly resembles my definition of a really hot girl. Which is why Kitty Katswell is my new Anime Crush! Anyone who thinks Kitty looks awesome too , feel free to comment! Thank you!

(F)trainfan

You got rejected by an 11 year old so you start going after anime characters?

Im' not going after her. It's just a Anime Crush! Don't tell me you guys never had a cartoon/celeb crush! If if you say you don't , then you're lying!

Just leave me alone! It's off topic here. let me post in peace!

What's funny is a lot of people who watch anime do indeed have some anime crush somewhere. Ever read forum for anime? Lot's of shippers and people with anime crushes. This isn't exactly uncommon. Let the kid have his fantasies but if he wishes to really get into a conversation for such a thing might I suggest taking that here?

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Screw it I ain't gonna lie I had this crush on Sailor Moon when I was younger. There's nothing wrong with it, I can show you a place where people go ape shit over anime.

You got rejected by an 11 year old so you start going after anime characters?

Oh shart ;)

Looking at the crap you've been getting from some members on these boards, here's just a tip for not getting so much shit from people. Yes, it's true that many people have had cartoon/anime crushes in the past at some point but those were of depictions of people, not anime kittens with boobs...You can go ahead and fantasize her but know that if very few others are able to relate, or most people would think that what you are about to post is weird, then you're better off not posting it. This goes for real life too.

I Knew it. I knew you were going to say something rude! I'm just posting something new I wanted to share. That's not a crime in the "Off Topic" section. Just leave me alone and let me express my thoughs here.

Have some common sense, there are just somethings that you should not share on a public forum where I'm sure you don't know more then 10 people on here personally.

I Knew it. I knew you were going to say something rude! I'm just posting something new I wanted to share. That's not a crime in the "Off Topic" section. Just leave me alone and let me express my thoughs here.

With your repetition on these boards I'd be careful with what I'd post if were you since you've flooded this place with Purple Lilac, Kalila and now this drivel.

What's funny is a lot of people who watch anime do indeed have some anime crush somewhere. Ever read forum for anime? Lot's of shippers and people with anime crushes. This isn't exactly uncommon. Let the kid have his fantasies but if he wishes to really get into a conversation for such a thing might I suggest taking that here?

Looking at the crap you've been getting from some members on these boards, here's just a tip for not getting so much shit from people. Yes, it's true that many people have had cartoon/anime crushes in the past at some point but those were of depictions of people, not anime kittens with boobs...You can go ahead and fantasize her but know that if very few others are able to relate, or most people would think that what you are about to post is weird, then you're better off not posting it. This goes for real life too.

I agree with the both of you on this. I'm not quite sure about non-human characters and all, but when I was ftrainfan's age, I used to drool over this girl!!

jessica-rabbit-childhood-memories-216194_301_520.jpg

Archived