"The View" co-hosts walk off the set during a segment with Bill O'Reilly

East New York

It gets heated on the set!:mad:

If anyone knows how to create water cooler moments on television, it’s the ladies of "The View" and FOX News' Bill O'Reilly. It's no surprise then that putting the two of them together on the same set caused some fireworks!

See complete story, as well as video here.

What libs in this country don't realize is that Bill O'Reilly exists to RILE YOU UP. Every time someone gets mad at Bill, every time someone walks off the stage because of Bill, Bill wins.

Thanks Joy and Whoopi, you just boosted Bills ratings.

I can't stand that show. I rather watch paint dry than them. Just say the clip that ENY provided.

IMO even if Whoopi and Joy did not like what O'Riley said, still they showed disrespect to them. If O' Riley was stating sexist or racist comments to them that another story to walk off stage. Part of your job as a talk show host is to let guests speak their viewpoints even if you disagree with them.

I agree with O' Riley in calling them Muslim Extermists. "The View' is a diva-filled wanna be talk show that needs controversy like this to get ratings. :eek::)

I said it a few days ago, rights are a two way street. O'Reilly had every right to say everything he said. If they didn't like it, they shouldn't have let him on the show in the first place. The man is Fox News, you know where they stand in the politcal relm. They should have stopped him when the mosque was brought up.

"When you go fishing, sometimes, you catch a boot"

Barabra Walters the show main host and producer 'invited' O' Riley not Whoopi or Joy. He been on that show several times before this incident.

I agree with O' Riley in calling them Muslim Extermists. "The View' is a diva-filled wanna be talk show that needs controversy like this to get ratings. :eek::)

I think you may have missed the issue at hand. Joy and Woopi were upset with the fact that he said "Muslim", and NOT "Muslim Extremists". The point they were trying to get accross, is he should start using the word "Extremist" when talking about them, because that's what they are. He's adding fuel to a lot of peoples hatred for Muslims, and people start associating "all Muslims" with " all extremists."

I said it a few days ago, rights are a two way street. O'Reilly had every right to say everything he said. If they didn't like it, they shouldn't have let him on the show in the first place. The man is Fox News, you know where they stand in the politcal relm. They should have stopped him when the mosque was brought up.

"When you go fishing, sometimes, you catch a boot"

Woopi only walked out to support her co-host, and friend, which was blatantly obvious. But If I was a host on that show, or any show, there is no way I would let anyone get me angry enough to walk away from a debate. Especially when I know I am right.

I can't stand that show. I rather watch paint dry than them. Just say the clip that ENY provided.

IMO even if Whoopi and Joy did not like what O'Riley said, still they showed disrespect to them. If O' Riley was stating sexist or racist comments to them that another story to walk off stage. Part of your job as a talk show host is to let guests speak their viewpoints even if you disagree with them.

I agree with O' Riley in calling them Muslim Extermists. "The View' is a diva-filled wanna be talk show that needs controversy like this to get ratings. :eek::P

Almost every week there is something new with this show.:confused:

I agree with O' Riley in calling them Muslim Extermists. "The View' is a diva-filled wanna be talk show that needs controversy like this to get ratings. :eek::P

Not all muslims are extermists.

what people seem to have forgotten is that these extremists were in fact *gasp* muslim and used religion as the sole justification for their actions. i don't know who brainwashed us to believe that acknowledging this fact automatically means you are judging all muslims to be terrorists. they were "muslim terrorists/extermists," not "terrorists/extremists because they are muslim." this political correctness is ridiculous. those two are ridiculous.

I agree with O' Riley in calling them Muslim Extermists. "The View' is a diva-filled wanna be talk show that needs controversy like this to get ratings. :eek::(

I'd rather listen to 5 hours of white noise, before I'd listen to 5 seconds of those cackling hens on that show...

I don't care if his comments were racist or sexist... hell, I don't care if it's staged (which I HIGHLY think this was btw), no one on this good green earth would run me off my own show....

I bet anyone if that wasn't o'reilly on that show makin w/e comments he did, they would have challenged that person with that wonderful little thing called feminine logic, got all up in that person's face & gave him/her the business, running THEM off the show....

talk about kayfabe...

Archived