Does anyone read the MTA press release forum?

INDman

Because if you guys did, you would have seen this.

Also providing Yankee fans with a little pre-game fun, the four-car "Nostalgia Special" is scheduled to leave 42nd Street-Grand Central approximately one hour before game time for all three games.

Also providing Yankee fans with a little pre-game fun, the four-car "Nostalgia Special" is scheduled to leave 42nd Street-Grand Central approximately one hour before game time for all three games.

Of course. The things RF's miss that are right under their nose.

I get MTA press releases as an RSS feed in Outlook.

It's always the Low-Vs. The Train of Many Problems is the unofficial Mets train.

Maybe a problem for u but not me and some others. I would like to see a Redbird Nostalgia one day. Only Redbirds.

And yes i did see that off t/as site. I may check it out~

Maybe a problem for u but not me and some others. I would like to see a Redbird Nostalgia one day. Only Redbirds.

And yes i did see that off t/as site. I may check it out~

They are a problem for everyone when they break down. I know more about them then you do, it will be a while before they run again, theres no money to fix themup right now.

They are a problem for everyone when they break down. I know more about them then you do, it will be a while before they run again, theres no money to fix themup right now.

I didnt meant it as a problem regarding maintenance. Just curious on them returning, which seems like a negative right now.

But regarding repairs, According to the coordinator of the Museum, she told me it was the R12/15/17 with the problem.

I didnt meant it as a problem regarding maintenance. Just curious on them returning, which seems like a negative right now.

But regarding repairs, According to the coordinator of the Museum, she told me it was the R12/15/17 with the problem.

Maybe. Maybe not. That's all you're going to get out of me.

When it comes to the "redbirds" the public wants an OLD train. Just because a lot of you grew up and remember the redbirds does not make them a "nostalgia train" as vastly different from anything today as the prewar cars. The prewar cars are good for people to try and experience because they are just so out there compared to the equipment running today. They have "shock value" and that's a very good and very cool thing.

A redbird is just another train.

So the Lo-V's will continue to (rightly) run for this service as long as it can continue.

Maybe. Maybe not. That's all you're going to get out of me.

When it comes to the "redbirds" the public wants an OLD train. Just because a lot of you grew up and remember the redbirds does not make them a "nostalgia train" as vastly different from anything today as the prewar cars. The prewar cars are good for people to try and experience because they are just so out there compared to the equipment running today. They have "shock value" and that's a very good and very cool thing.

A redbird is just another train.

So the Lo-V's will continue to (rightly) run for this service as long as it can continue.

Yes. As I recall from the times I've been on the 'TOMC' in revenue, the last couple of times they ran, they don't get the same reactions from the public by far, especially the "redbird" portion.

The train is gonna be on the (S) platform right?

For the train to get to Yankee Stadium from the Shuttle platform during the PM rush hour would be one hell of an accomplishment.

Uptown platform on the Lexington Avenue line, whether it shows up on 3 track or 4 track is to be determined.

For the train to get to Yankee Stadium from the Shuttle platform during the PM rush hour would be one hell of an accomplishment.

Uptown platform on the Lexington Avenue line, whether it shows up on 3 track or 4 track is to be determined.

Yeah, last year the first game, it showed up on the local side. I don't remember about if it showed up on the express side.

Most threads in the Press Release show 50-100 views depending how old the thread is so yes people actually do read it. Now about how many regular members do read it that's a good question.

Not a lot considering that many do post a thread when a Press Release thread already exists for it.

Most threads in the Press Release show 50-100 views depending how old the thread is so yes people actually do read it. Now about how many regular members do read it that's a good question.

Yea, I see that there are view son them, but I thought that since many people have said that trips like this are not posted about before hand, I was kinda suprised that it had not been posted.

Archived