FP vs. KR: The Epic Codebreaking...

Fresh Pond

Yellow thing is on every buses that goes through PANY&NJ and MTA Bridge/Tunnel right?

Yup, the EZ pass tag itself is yellow but the yellow case you see in the pics is the covering for it. Sometimes its on the dashboard (sometimes the case is black) and in most instances (like the RTS) its on top of the bus but its painted white.

No matter what color the covering is, the tag underneath is always yellow

This the most amount of posts any of my threads has ever gotten lol

Thanks

Lol I wish they were on the Q67

Your posts hmmm I'm taking 50pct credit on this plus 800pts for me having the bus present lol

Ducky You did well on this you SOB 50pts mo....Yo if you bring your Pushcart next time we can tie it to the back of the bus or Roll it down A hill next to Staten Isl. Mall and crack right into LRG's board 1000pts.

One day I want to blow the wheels of that bus.

Only if your Rig with A Skateboard in the Back are in my Path ;)(B)ring it

The day is coming where I'm gonna blow the doors off BOTH of you guys in my DL3.

Just like I did last friday to the guy in 3025....he seems shocked that I blew by him on the LIE.

Your posts hmmm I'm taking 50pct credit on this plus 800pts for me having the bus present lol

Ducky You did well on this you SOB 50pts mo....Yo if you bring your Pushcart next time we can tie it to the back of the bus or Roll it down A hill next to Staten Isl. Mall and crack right into LRG's board 1000pts.

Lol fine fine I get half credit...but that's 1up if you crack his board while doing 60 in neutral :o

• 1 year later...

Archived