What a bunch of garbage!

Locomotion69

Actually they are bellow a Sanitation Cop, those are armed and mainly go after dumpers like contractors with cargo vans.

Sanitation Enforcement Agents only make around $30k yr and belong to the same union as Traffic Enforcement Agents, different uniform but the same agenda, to write as many summonses as you can during your shift.

Fire that officer IMMEDIATLEY. While more seriose issues with sanitation is going on in the city, they have to bother this old lady because she was driving around and noticed her throwing out the paper while this officer drove in her warm sanitation car with a cup of coffee in the cupholder. I would have threw the ticket right in her face.

Actually they are bellow a Sanitation Cop, those are armed and mainly go after dumpers like contractors with cargo vans.

Sanitation Enforcement Agents only make around $30k yr and belong to the same union as Traffic Enforcement Agents, different uniform but the same agenda, to write as many summonses as you can during your shift.

I got stopped by an unmarked taurus a few months ago by my job and it was sani cops with guns. they gave me a ticket for not having my load coverd in the trailer. Boy was I mad as ****.

I got stopped by an unmarked taurus a few months ago by my job and it was sani cops with guns. they gave me a ticket for not having my load coverd in the trailer. Boy was I mad as ****.

I sure hope your boss fought that ticket. I remember a few years ago a couple of sanitation cops were caught on video smashing florescent light bulbs on the sidewalk and ticketing the businesses for a sidewalk violation.

One of them even gave the pizzeria owner an attitude by telling him, "We can do whatever we want."

I sure hope your boss fought that ticket. I remember a few years ago a couple of sanitation cops were caught on video smashing florescent light bulbs on the sidewalk and ticketing the businesses for a sidewalk violation.

One of them even gave the pizzeria owner an attitude by telling him, "We can do whatever we want."

Ticket went to me since I did not cover the load, but whatever I thought it would have been a big fine but it was only 90 bananas. Dump trailers are a big money maker for the city and state. So.......you know what I deal with everyday.

Non, No, No, there "may" have been a Canola Oil bottle in there too but nothing else. Granny said it was just a newspaper, then contend there might have been a canola oil bottle too, but then she has a chute in the building to put garbage, so why would she go outside just to dump garbage. So granny, what is with the Canola oil bottle then????? Shame, shame, shame, some grannies can't be trusted to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nuttin but the truth, so help them AARP............

Actually they cop could have given her a break, and let her at least take the bottle out, and leave the wise one alone.........

Easy, it's technically putting recycling in a garbage can which is a fine able violation.

Well they really need to put some RECYCLABLE LITTER bins out there. Where should I put my bottles and papers? Up my bunghole? That's where that ticket should have went.

No, they rather you put it in the street. They really need to think things through. How are you gonna fine people for throwing away recyclables into a garbage can if there is no can for recyclables?

Archived