R42 J madness to kick off 2010

Ftrainfan

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we all get back on topic. This thread is now literally dead. We have talks on Racism, Ignorance, NTT's vs old trains, and now Cellphones. I mean come on. You know what this is like the R68A (Q) thread it's sinking, but this time the Brittanic is sinking instead. We have just hit the foamer mine, and we are sinking fast.

Who said I ever do take my cellphone out? The lines that I feel safe to take them out on already have a clock so I don't need it.

While the (A), (:), (C), (D), (G), (R), (S), (1), (3) and (7) don't??? You don't feel safe on those lines???

Why? I have no reason to ride the (A)(:)(D)(G)(R)(S)(1)(3) and (7). I use the subway to get from point A to point B.

Edit: Well if an (R) train comes first I sometimes take it 2 stops then transfer for the express, but I never have the need to check the time during that.

All I have to say is this: you should really get over your disdain over the (C) train as there's nothing wrong with it. The (C) line, as well as the rest of the NYC Subway system, is safe. Then again, if you're so bent up about not wanting to check the time on the (C) at the risk that something could happen to your precious phone then invest in a watch. Don't worry, they're not obsolete so you won't look like a nerd.

Wow this photo thread broke the record of the most spammed comments ever for 2011!

That's what I say. Everyone can have their preference. Who cares what they like and don't like? It's when it causes issues like this that it becomes an issue.

True that, there people here who loves the R32s.. So if they think loving an R160 is a foamer then this who love R32s are also foamers too.. If not then let people be!

Why? I have no reason to ride the (A)(B)(D)(G)(R)............I use the subway to get from point A to point B.

I have no reason to ride the (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(A)(B)(C)(D)(E)(F)(G)(J)(L)(M)(N)(Q)(R)(S)(Z). I HAVE A FLYING R32!! WHEEEEE!! :):P

True that, there people here who loves the R32s..

I know who you're talking about
So if they think loving an R160 is a foamer
I STILL know who you're talking about.
then this who love R32s are also foamers too..
HA.
If not then let people be!

Exactly

If the mods did their job, this thread would either be locked or cleaned up.

What.........you mean a "modjob"? ;)

Yeah, but really. This thread has been killed by these posts.

So using your logic you probably hate cellphones because they're modern and replaced what was previously used.

Cellphones are not modern. They've been here since the 80s. The features are more modern though.

Im gonna Fly to Cuba who wants to come, i bring some McDoubles so we can fill our asses up and a HUGE tank of coke

And RR4567, thank for knowing that xP Same for me and the Redbirds Lol

If the mods did their job, this thread would either be locked or cleaned up.

But it aint, they dealing with there lives or thinking this thread is ok(If no looked). But i agree!

I think we need new moderators on this forum!

But it aint, they dealing with there lives or thinking this thread is ok(If no looked). But i agree!

I think we need new moderators on this forum!

By being a mod, you have to understand that you don't have to be on here all day every day, but you don need to keep an eye on things and TAKE ACTION when it's needed. This thread is one place where something needs but be done, but a guess this is normal since one thread took 25 pages of BS before it was locked. The moderation on here seems to come in waves where everything is scrutinized to times when NOTHING is done. I guess where well onto a phase of nothing being done.

By being a mod, you have to understand that you don't have to be on here all day every day, but you don need to keep an eye on things and TAKE ACTION when it's needed. This thread is one place where something needs but be done, but a guess this is normal since one thread took 25 pages of BS before it was locked. The moderation on here seems to come in waves where everything is scrutinized to times when NOTHING is done. I guess where well onto a phase of nothing being done.

I agree, thats why i think an extra mod could be used, because then there could be moderators at different times instead of all mods during the AM/Early afternoon. I know how moderator works i use to be one and im an admin on another site.

Best thing to do, is if you(anyone) don't like a thread dont bother posting.

This proves my point exactly.

I wonder if you are ftrainfan....

This proves my point exactly.

What point? That you're a complete retard? Because if you took that seriously, you're a f**k1ng moron.

Why? Because I don't like the old cars that everyone gets a boner thinking about?

This proves my point.

The fact that you're even thinking about drooling over an old subway car, even if it is a joke, is just disturbing.

No. You thinking that a joke is still serious is disturbing. It's time to call 311 and have you put into Bellvue.

If I said the exact same thing as you except replacing "R32" with "R160" there would be at least 5 lunatics screaming foamer at me. I'm the only one saying that here because those 5 lunatics are masturbating to the picture of the R32 and can't be bothered to post at the moment.

Archived